Goodbye Mandy?

Jasper's POV

"Where the hell is she" I yelled anger and worry fighting to gain control of me.

She went to the ladies room twenty minutes ago and Caroline seeing me so agitated had gone and looked for her and reported back that she wasn't there, Also a check of the bar area yielded nothing.

As I paced up and down becoming more concerned a young man came over to me.

"Excuse me Mr Jackson"

"What"

My sharpness made the man take a step back.

"It's just that I heard you are looking for your girlfriend"

"And!"

The poor guy gulped.

"Well she was talking to a young dark haired girl over there" pointing off to the far corner.

"And then your girlfriend went out that door" again he pointed.

"And the other girl followed her and I haven't seen them come back in since"

"Thank you" I smiled and gripped his shoulder "I appreciate you telling me"

I dug my phone out my pocket and called Garrett, because I had a nasty feeling about this situation.

"Garrett, Mandy's missing, get hold of the manager and meet me outside the ballroom as soon as you can"

Ten minutes later Garrett and a rather distinguished middle aged gentleman in a smart pin striped suit, stood waiting for me.

I quickly explained the situation and asked about the door at the back of the ballroom.

He explained it wasn't used regularly and was kept locked

When I told him that was where Mandy went, he was shocked, he then informed me it led to all floors, but all the doors should be locked.

We hurried over to the door the guy had pointed out.

Locked!

"Garrett called the police"

Turning to the manager I asked if he had the keys to these doors and he replied in the affirmative and rushed off to find them.

"Police are on their way" Garrett's gruff voice broke slightly as he spoke, if I didn't know better I would say he had a soft spot for Mandy and then his actions proved me right.

"Sorry Mr Jackson, but fuck this" as his shoulder made short work of the door and we scampered through into the darkness.

-------------------------------

Mandy's POV

The lightheadedness started to settle but I still had the mother of all headaches, my body was shivering and felt a little numb as a strong wind whipped around me. I tried to get up by turning to my right so I could lever myself up, but my face hit a brick wall literally.

My eyes sprung open and I stared at the offending solid wall, laying still I tried to get my bearings. I moved my left hand to my side ready to push down so I could sit up, but I couldn't find any ground beneath it. Now I was beginning to panic.

There was sudden movement above me and when I looked up there was a pigeon staring down at me.

'What the' I thought.

Then my mind woke up and started to appraise the situation, building wall to my left nothing to my right pigeon above me strong wind blowing on my body.