Scotland Here We Come

Mandy's POV

Making our way out of the reception area on to the pavement outside, with our Suitcase's being carried by Gavin and Lisa, whilst I had bonnie tucked under my arm, we could see spread out in front of us a sea of media, camera's and microphones poised and ready to pounce on us.

As I stopped and debated trying my usual ploy when faced with press. I felt a solid presence behind me.

Then a voice whispered in my ear.

" Not today Miss Clayton, not today"

"And I thought you were my friend Garrett" I growled.

"Well Mandy I am, so" and then in an appalling attempt at Humphrey Bogart "Let's go face these dirty rats"

"Oh my god Gavin told you"

To which he nodded.

"I gonna kill him"

Then to Jasper's and my amazement Garrett burst out laughing.

Jasper looked from me to Garrett and back again.

"Do you have this affect on everyone you meet" questioned Jasper with a grin plastered on his face.

I just shrugged.

Then he started to laugh as well.

As I looked up to my left and then my right I just saw two giant men laughing uncontrollably and with one either side of me they slung their arms around my shoulders and still laughing marched me through the army of media waiting for us, even Gavin and Lisa trailing behind were chuckling.

Me I couldn't help getting caught up in their infectious laugh and a big smile grew on my face.

It was like a scene from the wizard of Oz, me as Dorothy of course the other four you can figure out for yourselves.

"As you can see Mandy we are not taking a helicopter this time"

As we drove past Kidlington airport and on towards Oxford.

"I appreciate that" as I smiled at him.

We skirted Oxford and headed to London on the M40 motorway, the luxury Rolls Royce purring along, so much so that it wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep, resting on Jasper's shoulder.

The next thing I remember is the feeling of being lifted and carried in someone's arms and by the manly fragrance that drifted across my nose, it was none other than Jasper, so I snuggled my face into his solid chest and sighed.

I felt his chest vibrate as he let out a small chuckle, me I'm sure I had a small grin on my face as I went back to sleep.

----------------------------------

Jasper's POV

Looking down on Mandy's smiling face as she buried her face into my chest, I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped as she seemed so content in my arms.

I felt my insides tingle and my heart lift as I held her tight, I knew then I was never ever going to give her up, she was mine. I also knew in that moment I would do anything to keep her and make her happy anything!

Then it hit me if Mohammed won't go to the mountain, or in this case Mandy then the mountain must go to Mandy.

placing Mandy in her seat where she mumbled and snuggled down as I strapped her in.

I moved to the top of the stairs and took out my phone.

"Ricky how are you, long time no speak, good, I was wondering if you could do something for me, yer, great, I need you to track down two people for me, no contact just details, great, okay their names are..."