The End Of The Beginning

Mandy's POV

As the bizarre beach party raged on with more champagne magically appearing and everywhere I looked happy smiling face, none more so than my fiance's and mine.

Fiance, I couldn't get over saying it to myself, This morning I was a girl about to loose her true love forever and now I was going to bind myself to him for life.

Stealing away from the crowd, I ventured down to the shore and stood as the waves lapped at my feet, feeling tiny paws on my legs I bent down and picked up a sandy covered, wet pawed Bonnie, as I hugged her to my chest I looked to the horizon.

"Oh mum I wish you were here, I have found my true love in this man, I hope you approve and yes mum I love him so much" I whispered.

"And Mrs Clayton, I promise to love your daughter unconditionally and I will protect her and look after her for the rest of her life"

I jumped a little and turning found Jasper standing just behind me, he had heard everything I had said, the smile and look on his face showing he spoke the truth.

"Oh and one more thing, I promise that our first female offspring will be named after you Ella Louise"

I grabbed him around the waist with my free hand and buried my head in his torso.

"Thank you Jasper, I love you so much" I muttered into his bare chest.

"And I love you and I meant every word I just said"

"I know, I believe you"

Pushing me away from my comfortable resting place he looked down into my eyes with a smirk.

"You believe me, now that's a first" he laughed.

"Shut up, your horrible, do you know that, I don't love you anymore" pouting I turned my back on.

"Right" he growled, removing Bonnie from my grasp and putting her down on the sand, before I knew what was happening I was whisked up in Jasper's arms bridal fashion as he marched us out into the sea.

"Jasper" I squealed "If your thinking, what I think your thinking, don't you dare"

"So you don't love me anymore" he announced to the world, I noticed the party had move down to the sea's edge and everyone was laughing and pointing at us.

"Yes I do, I love you lots, now don't go there, put me down" I screamed while the party cracked up even more watching us.

"Not until you agree to marry me" he stated.

"I thought that's what we just did" I yelled back.

"Wait, I haven't finished" he commanded "As I was saying before being rudely interrupted, not until you agree to marry me in two weeks time"

There was a deadly hush.

"What!" I squeaked. "T, t, two week's?"

At this point Jasper interrupted.

"Don't ask if I'm joking because I'm not" and he narrowed his eye's at me to get his point across.

"But I can't plan our wedding in two weeks"

"Already planned" he replied.

My body sagged a little.

"And" he beamed "It's been planned to your wishes with help from your friends" he put my feet down on the sand as he had been wading ashore as he was talking.

"You have?"

"Well you don't seem gobsmacked" he smirked.

I smiled a genuine smile, hell I was going to marry my man, did it matter I hadn't planned it.