Back From The Dead

Jasper's POV

As Garrett and I exited the Hotel, pushing past all the reporters and watchers, I had sunglasses on to hide my red puffy eyes, Garrett seemed extra rough as he pushed a pathway through the crowd.

"Mr Jackson, Mr Jackson" I heard someone yell.

"Bloody media" I muttered to myself.

"Mr Jackson, it's Constable Barnes sir, it's about Miss Clayton"

That stopped me and I turned to face a beaming constable, I glared at him.

"Mr Jackson, she's alive" he yelled still beaming at me.

In that split second my world changed, as his words started to sink in.

Then I couldn't help it, I grabbed the constables shoulders and shook him as though trying to shake the truth out of him.

"What did you say" I couldn't keep the jubilation out of my voice.

"She alive Mr Jackson"

"What, how? She can't be, I saw her fall, What happened? Where is she?"

I could have hugged that policeman there and then, but with tears streaming down my beaming face and the press gathered around like hungry wolves, I thought better of it.

"This way sir we have a car waiting"

As Garrett and I followed the policeman to an unmarked car my mind was in overdrive my Mandy was alive, she was goddamn alive!

I couldn't keep the laughter of pure relief in anymore as I kept thinking over and over again, she's alive.

"Mr Jackson, Mr Jackson" The hordes of press shouted.

I turned to them and shouted.

" She's alive my goddamn girl is still alive"

Leaving them screaming for more information, we reached the police car and piled in.

In the back there was a small petite young woman crouched in the corner avoiding our stares and a small child hiding behind her, then the policeman explained the events that happened.

"So she landed on an air bag, but how did they know she was there"

"Mr Jackson I would like you to meet Jessica Monford"

I turned to face the woman in the corner giving her a quizzical look before offering her my hand, which she tentatively took.

I then turned my attention back to the constable for him to clarify the situation.

If anything his smile got bigger.

"Miss Monford is the person who saved Miss Clayton's life"

My eyes and Garretts immediately shot back to the woman, who under our scrutiny cowered back in her seat.

"Care to explain" I asked the terrified woman.

-------------------------------------------

Mandy's POV

'What's that noise, where am I, what's going on' my mind was playing tricks on me.

The voice sounded like Jasper's, who's Jasper? Do I know a Jasper, oh yes I remember I slapped him, jerk then it was like the flood gates opened and my mind filled with images and thoughts the whole experience came back to me, but how I'm dead surely?

Okay the only way to find out was to try and open my eyes, well here goes.

I forced my eyelids to open and my retinas were assaulted by extremely bright light, so I shut them again quickly.