One Final Note

Wow! Is all I can say at this moment, I didn't expect so many of you to read and obviously like this story and I thank you from the bottom of my heart, it just inspires me to continue to finish the series.

Yes I have decided to do a series of six books, that will culminate in an explosive finish, characters from all the books will appear throughout the series and will have their own stories to tell.

The first two are typical clichéd romance stories but hey! I like a tear or two 😧

Then the stories become a little, how shall I say darker, the romance has to be worked at, trust has to be gained, wrongs righted, hearts won.

I have all the books mapped out as to how the plots go and to be honest I'm quite excited by it all, having never done this before.

Still mustn't ramble on, but just to say if you would like a heads up on how the series will pan out then look for a book titled.

The Women Of Woodstock (The Series)

This is the prologue's for the whole series so you can get a feel of how it will shape up.

Also I'm ashamed to admit my first wattpad story is out there still, a completely over the top romance, not sure where my mind was at when I wrote it. But it's complete and if you get bored waiting for the next in this series you could always give it a try and see how I have progressed since then, it's called.

The Pursuit of Leanne Masters

I know I said I wouldn't ramble on but I just need to again thank everyone who have read this book, special thanks for those who took the time to vote, each and everyone of you, the thrill I got everytime I got a notification of a vote was fantastic.

That's it now I'll shut up, till next time.