Meeting Diane

Mandy's POV

The relief of not being sued, lifted a great weight off my mind, I was so happy I actually agreed to go out sightseeing with Jasper.

I must admit the worry of losing my B and B made me lose sight of everything else.

Now it was like I had woken from a coma, I began to appreciate my surroundings and the unique position I was in.

Going to see Hollywood, I couldn't wait now, even with Jasper, I didn't feel angry or annoyed.

When he turned up wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap, I laughed but had to admit, I probably wouldn't recognise him if I didn't already know him.

And when he handed me a disguise, I looked at him blankly.

"You are probably more famous than me right now" he said.

That boosted my confidence to go out, not!

Decked out in our disguises we ventured down in the elevator and sure enough there were were people sporting cameras with huge lenses.

One quick turn and we slipped down a narrow hallway and after a few twists and turns appeared outside opposite a waiting limo.

We dived in quickly, but the paparazzi were obviously well aware of this ploy as some snapped pictures and shouted at us as we shut the door and the limo pulled away.

"Where are we going" I enquired.

"Breakfast and then sightseeing"

And as if on cue, we pulled into a MacDonald's drive through, this had me bouncing in my seat, MacDonald's was a treat for me back home.

"I thought you may prefer this to a fancy breakfast" he smiled.

"Oh yes, thank you"

Having ordered and received our food we settled down in the car park to eat.

"This is so much more fun than a fancy restaurant" I gushed, making Jasper laugh as I sucked on my milk shake.

At that precise moment of us bonding over a large milk shake and big Mac meals his phone rang.

He looked at me with an apologetic look and answered, the laughter had gone and brash business Mr Jackson took over.

After a few one syllable answers he ended with.

"Be right there"

So bang goes my tour.

"Sorry that was the office, something's come up"

"Its okay, I'll head back to the hotel"

We sat in silence until we reached his massive glass office building.

"Wow" I said "I thought you would be at the studio"

"No this is my main office, come in and I'll give you a quick tour"

"Nah its alright "

"Please he interrupted "it will make me feel a little better if I give you a quick tour of something in Hollywood"

"Okay can't have you going into your meeting not feeling good" I laughed.

"Good" he grabbed my hand and lead me through the main doors into a cavernous reception area.

I just came to a halt and stared around, Jasper stopped a little concern etched on his face.

"Are you okay ?"

"Wow, is this the building they used in that film IRobot, it sure looks the same"

"No" he laughed " similar but not the same" and he laughed again, it was then I noticed everybody else in the reception area had stopped and were looking at us in shock.