Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Jasper's POV

As Scott and I entered the hotel and made our way to the bar, I could still feel the stinging in my right cheek,

'wow she packed a good slap' I thought running my tongue along the inside of my mouth.

"Now listen Jasper you're not going to make a scene are you and jeopardise the movie"

His words suddenly woke my brain, what the hell! it had never entered my mind, normally I would be trying to sue them or making sure they went bankrupt all sorts of revenge tactics I had used in the past, but I hadn't even considered it.

What is it with this woman, I'm not mad at her, I'm not contemplating revenge, yet I'm dying to see her again, why?

As these thoughts passed though my head, Brent came wandering in holding his right cheek and laughing to himself, he spotted us and came over.

"What's up with your face" Scott asked.

Brent laughed again.

" I found this quaint little tea shop and went in for some tea and scones and got surrounded by the clientele. Well then this gorgeous creature came over and shooed the guests off and apologised for the inconvenience.
So I said to her did she fancy coming back to my place so I could thank her properly and she declined. Yes declined me! What was she thinking, anyway, so I rubbed my hand on that gorgeous butt of hers, she slapped me and threw me out and banned me from the tea shop"

At this Scott cracked up and soon had tears running down his face as he pointed to Brent and then me while trying to put some words together.

Brent looked from Scott to me and back again with a bemused look on his face, me I was seething as I could see where this was going.

Eventually Scott composed himself and spoke to Brent.

"This wouldn't be a brown haired goddess in the Blenheim View tea shop, by any chance!" Scott choked out.

"Yer do you know her"

"Oh yes" Scott dragged the words out "In fact Jasper knows her intimately"

"You've slept with her" Brent asked with awe in his voice.

"No" added Scott" he kissed her and got the same reward you did" and he emphasised a slap with his hand.

Then they both roared with laughter.

The bar tender came over to clear our empty glasses and wipe the table.

"Hey man" Brent said "we should have a bet see who gets to sleep with her first, say £1000 to the winner"

The bar tender left with our empties and return to the bar.

Scott gave me a warning look of don't even go there.

I must admit I did mull the idea over, but then realised I didn't want anyone else to get her, she was mine.

"No we both screwed up so we'll stay away from her"

Scott gave me a look of silent shock, which I just ignored and sipped my drink.

Standing I announced that I was hungry as I missed out on my scone and was looking to go into Oxford for a meal, would they care to join me.

Both finished there drinks and followed me out to the car.

"You guys get in I just need to make this call and I will join you" they slipped into the back and the driver closed their door.

I dialled and waited, suddenly a gruff voice answered.

"Toby, it's me Jasper, are you still in the Intel game, yes? Good. I need you to find out everything about the owner of the Blenheim View bed and breakfast, High Street Woodstock, got that, everything and I need it asap, thanks"