h-a-n-a

The bridge.

LEE JI EUN'S POV

"..Remember me. .. Jieun-noona.
Don't forget me... . Please. ."

*everything went black*

My eyes wide open still catching my breath.

"Jungkook.." I out sighed your name every time I wake up from that same old dream. It saddened me that every day I have to be reminded of your last words. It definitely gives me the chills.

*KRINGGGGGGGG! KRINGGGGGGG!
KRINGGGGGG!*

Just right on time my old hen alarm clock buzzing off. I knocked it off stretching my arms to where it should been placed. It's another day of summer class! I'm busy in school and doing good, thankfully. Few advanced lessons for the next semester.

"I need to get my head straight.. " poking my forehead and irritably jumped out my bed.

"Good Morning Ms. Today is Tuesday, and it's going to rain with an average humidity of 32°C. Your schedule today is not tight, you will  have your meeting with your Dad around 1pm in his office to discuss your grades and your next academy to attend.."

I checked on my personal secretary walking towards me,
"..after that you still have 2 hours before your class in Advanced Literature, then Painting right after. Your Cello lesson was moved next Sunday, so that's all for today."

I flashed her a smile knowing that it won't be a rough day today! Thanks to my automated robot Hana for doing all the work in handling my everyday routine.

I took shower and groom myself quickly. I don't want to take so much time doing myself. It's raining yet still a cotton beige skirt will suit today's appointment with Dad and a white long coat will do.

The soothing piano sets the atmosphere of the well ventilated arena, it's Mom—playing her favorite piece from Schumann. I find myself in the dining table in no minute dragged by my dearest nanny.
I finished the kiwi juice she prepared and ate my breakfast.

After the quick breakfast Mom walked in and gives me a pat on my head smiling. She's always in a great mood after playing her fingers in the piano. She's a great pianist. I gave her a back hug while she's drinking her chamomile tea.

"I need to go Mom! See you later!" I yelled and kissed her rosy cheeks.

The car is waiting outside, I hurriedly hopped on. My nanny shoved my bag inside the car and kissed me good bye too. She's been my nanny since I was 5 and she's like a family now.

"Ms.? Are we going straight to your school today? the driver asked looking in the rear glass to see face.

"Ahhh- Can you take me to that same bridge we always passed by? I asked him smiling widely in the rear glass.