s-e-u-m-u-l n-e-s

The Biggest Lie

(A/N: my longest chap in this story! collect your KookU feels)

Jeon Jungkook's POV

*phone call ringtone*

I slowly stretched my hands to the table beside my bunk bed and check who could have called me this dawn, and how important could it be- *answers the call*

"She's back! Ji Eun safely returned to their home! Get ready to meet her today and take this chance to clear everything between you two okay?

Jungkook-ah? Are you listening?"

My throat had never been drier before after hearing the news from Taehyung. I cannot even moved after realizing what will going to happened today must be a good chance to talk about us. A very sad picture for all of those who knew our past, that I can't even remember. 

"Are you listening Jeon Jungkook?! Yah!?" -Taehyung

"Yeah hyung- I'll met her today.. ."  I replied with a low tone. 

"Remember what we told you, never let this chance swept away.. We're all here for you both" Taehyung with the very reassuring deep voice that somehow calms me.

We ended the phone call exactly at 3:03 am, that was a short call but it gives me the chills. I get up and look for that flash drive lend to me by Jimin.

  It contains her personal files they told me. I know I can't go back to sleep so maybe I should just find my way this time and prepare myself not to disappoint my hyungs and also my own curiosity of her existence. I open my pc and plug in the flash drive and in no instant my heart starting to beat crazily like of that in race or something.

I took a deep breath and finally click the drive that contains a lot of pictures of her smiling and laughing. There is also videos of her holding a mic, playing a guitar, and some painting stuff in the thumbnails.