i-l-g-o-p

The Secret.

MIN YOONGI'S POV

The surprise party ended early yesterday, we had a blast, especially Jieun-ssi who can't hide her contagious smile. After the fireworks display everyone left. We decided to stay for a while and had a serious talk about our current situation now.

"We all knew that this is getting harder as the end of the month is fast approaching." I stated directly to emphasize my point.

"And I almost spilled it to Jieun.. " with a sigh Taehyung frowned.

"You did? Huh?" Jhope shocked face makes it more a serious talk.

"I came in right away fortunately.. " Jimin answered. I was able to saved our secret.. "

"Well, Suga and me wanted to tell her everything before she will caught us." Namjoon said then sipping some scotch on hand.

"Don't you think she will accept it?" Jin said with a raised tone. "I guess this is not the time yet to tell her everything. It was 2 years ago.."

"Even she's showing us that kind of smile and laugh, Her eyes is still sad somehow.. It's not like the same as before.. " Jimin looks up the clear night sky after uttering this.

"I don't want to see her that wrecked again.." Jhope confessed wiping his tears as they are trying to escape from his eyes.

"We should set our plan then quickly, before she discover it herself.. " Namjoon suggested.

Everyone gets serious when we talked about this biggest secret we have now. It is because we owe her something, that we don't want to see her suffering again.

After Jungkook died in the car accident, Jieun-ssi thought he died because of her. She was the one who suggested to go on a vacation with him alone. She thought that it would be the right time to start their relationship in another level. But then it happened, that eventually turned our world upside down.

She was depressed and fallen ill that her family decided to take her in States for a serious medication. She can't do anything about it. She was not able to see Jungkook's burial after that incident where we found her unconscious in the ground.

She was admitted here first in Philippines, she cried a lot that you can't figure out her beautiful face and Jungkook is the only name she yells when she's conscious. She still cries in her sleep as we came over to visit her in hospital at night. We felt her pain. Maybe not with the same amount of it but the same emotional pain that kills and take away ourselves.

Lee Ji Eun even tried to commit suicide but fails at all times. She tried hanging herself in her bathroom in the hospital but the nurse saves her. She tried overdosing, cutting herself, and even trying to jump from the hospital building. That was a nightmare for us who still cares for her. That's why her family send her to States to get her well very soon again before she turned herself insane.