d-a-s-e-o-t

The Sign.

Present Time.

LEE JI EUN'S POV

The day started with the usual garden breakfast with my parents. My Dad is currently reading the newspaper while my mother always finish her breakfast with a cup of latte.

"By the way Honey, did you really let her go to Korea?" My mom asked after drinking her coffee.

I

n reply he just nods and winked at me.

"Don't worry mom. I can handle myself now. And I'm coming with the gang.." I assured her with my enthusiastic aura.

"It's fine with me then as long as you're with them.." she gives back thatwarm smile.

"I love you both, thank you!" I hug and kiss both of their lovely cheeks.

"I'm going now, See you later!"  I dashed out from the garden and went upstairs to get my belongings and some rituals before leaving the house. I have 3 classes today in different academies, I have Chemistry 91, and English 109.

"Good morning!" I greeted the driver when I hopped in the car.

"Good Morning, Ms." he replied with a bow. "Shall we go now?"

While in the car, I check my phone and send message to Taehyung and Jimin.

To: Taehyung; Jimim

Yoo! Where art thou? I'm going to the quarters later. Better see me or live miserably in your whole life.

-------

I arrived safely in the academy and enter the class that took a half and hour of my time today. We went through the next academy.

I turned the music on and suddenly got a SMS. It's from Jimin.

From: Jimin

I'll treat you lunch later. I'll pick you and Taehyung in the quarters by one. Kekeke~
-----

I can imagine Taehyung boxy smile hearing the word free.

The math class runs smoothly, after that I headed to the school to catch Taehyung at the quarters by now. It's already 11:40 so maybe I can still hang out with him for a while.