i-s-i-b-i-l

The Comeback.

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

Now heading to the office with Soo Yeon beside me busy on her phone. We happened to pass a wet floor which I avoided and unluckily Soo Yeon did not.

"Seriously, why did you not tell me about this! Ouch-- Ahh" she mutters in pain.

I look back and see her face frowning and seems like going to tear up, her knees are dripping fresh blood. She tries to stand.

"Ohh- it hurts so bad.. .why did I bother to wear skirts at the very first day of schoo- Woah!" I held her up and she startled me for shouting right on my face. We were looking at each other's eyes for seconds. I think those eyes are familiar. AGAIN. Why am I like this?

"Hey! What are you doing? Get me down-"

"I'm sending you to clinic before your blood will dry up"

"Put me down Mr. Jeon!" I put her down in an instant. It really does feel awkward after I held her up but It seems like my fault too, that's why am taking her.

"Ahhw- are you trying to break my bones!" she's in pain but why did she resist me bringing her to the clinic. She's turning red but somehow looks cute frowning. Wait. Stop self.

"Fine. I'm leaving you here" I insisted and taking few steps away from her when boys from the other side of the building are getting out of their class. I end up giving out a sigh, turn around and went to cupped her up in my arms again. The easiest way to go to the clinic which I remember to pass by this morning. She did not say anything now and just covered her face in shyness still her knees have fresh cut wounds. Feel kinda guilty.

We get out of the building after few walk in the stairs from second floor. The clinic is located in the other side of the building, and I believe I just saw Suga-hyung ran out of the clinic. He looks in a hurry. I fasten my pace towards the clinic to get her treated.

She was brought inside the room while I'm waiting here in the clinic lounge. After like two minutes, I can hear her gasping in pain. Right in the moment too, my hyungs are standing in front of me. Sweaty and panting heavily.

"Hyung? Who told you I'm here?" I surprisingly ask Jimin hyung near me.

They look astound. They seems to have seen a ghost right behind my back. Silence rule for like seconds, just then voice of resonates the room.

"Jungkook-ah .. I know it's you bastard"

A voice cracking behind. I dare to look behind my back. Why do I feel so much pain hearing that voice.

Then she appears in front of me. The girl I remember Soo Yeon bumped this morning. She's crying like a baby. I don't know how to react. She's slowly taking heavy steps towards me.