y-e-o-l-h-a-n-a

The News. 0.2

IU'S POV

I know something is going on. Everything seems to be weird that I can obviously sense even they won't tell me.

Suga dropped us here in school and eventually departed like bees in a beehive. I tailed Jin oppa going to his class to clarify something. He walked calmly without noticing me around and so grabbed his wrist when I had the chance.

I held him to the silent room near us. Without any hesitation I speak my thought.

"Jin oppa, I guess you have something to tell me.. " looking intently to his eyes. He looked dazed.

"Jieun-ssi.. ," he answered in a surprised tone.

"How come you all afford to hide me things now.. " I replied. I can sense that somewhat am right looking in his eyes.

"The thing is.. , can we talked some other time? I can assure you that I'm going to tell you things." after he said that the bell rings that means the next class is starting.

"Don't promise me if you can't okay." I smirked at him.

"I'll call you later. I have a presentation to make in class. Bye." Jin ruffles my hair and pinched my nose before leaving. I stared at his broad back briskly walking in the corridors.

"So am right?" I sighed and shake my head.

It's also my time for my next class in the academy so I left school still in frustration.

Jungkook's POV

I jokingly texted Jhope-hyung that I already got a girlfriend here. Where in fact I can't even start a conversation with anyone in here. Being new is hard. Yes it is. And I'm not used to it. That's why I told my parents to let me study where my hyungs are. I just can't make new mates here in my new environment. I just want all of the boys I love as brothers to be there for me, always.

"Can I attend the school they are in now?" I know they are going the same school in the Philippines.. so-" I uttered but was cut off by my Mom.

"Jungkook-ah, can you not settle there alone first?" They're visiting you every month. Why do you want to visit that place again!?" mom sounded pissed in the other line.

"Because I want to see them everyday, not just once in a month! And it's tiring to see me here every month inspite of their busy schedule. They're med-students mom!" I hissed.

"Let me study there, I'll be doing good, I promise.. " I begged with my saddest tone.

"Jeon Jungkook, I know that you're demanding this because we can't go against your will!, you little brat!" Mom answered.

"Is that so? OK Mom! I'll process my papers here so that I can go back to the Philippines when the guys arrived here next month.!" I excitedly replied.

"Are you that excited! Jungkook-ah let me tell you that you're not going to stay long there in the Philippines. We've decided that we must permanently lived here in America with your Dad. Arasso?" Mom's voice reassuring me.