d-u-l

The News 0.1

LEE JI EUN'S POV

"Welcome back Ms. Lee! You're performance was exceptional last conference in Singapore. Thank you for representing our school.. " the school principal greeted me as I walked in the faculty office.

I smiled and bow to show my politeness towards her who looks very proud and gentle.

"No worries Madame, It's my pleasure to present my research study and to represent our school there.. " I showed her my confident smile.

"I'll go first Madame, I need to see Ms. Sombrero in her office in a moment. " I bid my good bye.

"See you around then Ms. Lee! I'm also in hurry.. Well done!" she quickly responded.

Ma. Hyumi Kim, 36 years old.
She's the indescribable principal of this school. One time, she's that angel next time don't expect she'll treat you the same. But not if you're an elite and brilliant type of a student.
I

continue the mild pace towards the office of my adviser. I knocked at her door and enters quietly, I'm not even surprise seeing her napping around.

"Ehem-mm Ehmm.. " I faked cough to let her know I'm here and successfully wake her up in her senses.

"I'm sorry you caught me napping Ms. Lee, and Oh! Congratulations for the representation you made there in the international conference!" she exclaimed grooming herself at the same time.

I showed her my sarcastic smile and thank her. I asked her what I needed from her office and was given quickly of the business I dropped by.

"You're still on top of our class, Ms. Lee. But I've heard someone is coming from an Ivy League School that will be in our class next semester.. " said she grimly.

"Well, that's good! What can I say?" then I stand up from the couch, fixing my skirt from being crumpled.

"Thank you for giving me my grades and for telling me about that transferee student Ms., I promise you, nothing will change if your gonna talk about my ranking again. ." I assured her extending my hand as an agreement.

"That's great! See you sooner and I'll mark your promise Ms. Lee." she took my hand with a smile on our faces, we ended our short talk and I left her office. Just then I remember I need to see Namjoon, he's probably waiting in the quarter right now.

/A quarter is where we always meet in the school. A room full of our own comfort zone, a library, a mini café, a small gym, and music room./

I walked in the corridors of the building that brought me in the quarters in no minute. I took my phone and dialled Namjoon's number.

"Yaah- Namjoon! I'm here outside. I'll be in in two secs."

"Wow! That was fast!, I didn't bring my girls today.. and Suga is here and Jin so better don't make unnecessary noise when you enter ok." is he frightening me? I smirk.