y-e-o-l-n-e-t

The Hidden Story

LEE JI EUN'S POV

The door fly open as Kim Seokjin heads over the table he caught me sitting for ages. I've been waiting for him almost an hour now. After three days of not seeing him, he looks tired but somehow looks pretty good pulling off that deadly smile of him.

"I'm sorry for making you wait Jieun-ssi.. ." he greeted me as he take his seat before me.

"No problem oppa, I was thinking a lot of things just now that I didn't mind the time.." I sweetly smiled at him. "And I insist to have this meeting with you in the first place.."

"Jieun, don't we take our orders first? Oppa is craving for chocolate" he plead.

I just nodded and chuckled a bit after he left to the counter to get some food. He was fast taking care of everything as always when it comes to food so I just let him do it all. I started to taste their food right after Jin oppa half his food in a blink.
He sure is craving for it.

"Oppa, have you told everyone what I have done to you?" I questioned out of nowhere.

"Yes, I don't hide secrets from them.." Jin replied and drink his carbonated water finishing his meal.

"So, you're telling me now, right?" I jolt my head near his face.

"Yes, and hoping you would understand all the things am going to tell you now. You ready?" he raise a brow.

"Okay! My ears all in." I motion myself to sit in comfort and can't hide my smile when he started babbling and I can't focus on the food so I stop taking a bite and listen to him intently.

"Is that so?" I gasped after hearing his side, explaining everything.

"Yes, and where kinda afraid that you'll misunderstand us, that's why nobody wants to tell you first." Jin oppa answered calmly.

"but look, if ever the extension program will end early they will sure be in Korea after 2 days" he added.

"Aniyo, oppa. I like your plan. Anyways am with you and Jhope, and I don't want the other guys to miss this extension program of the University, that would help them" I replied, just then my phone can be heard ringing. I excused myself to answer the call, it came from Dad's office.

"Yes? hello, okay, I'll be there right away. Yes, Bye" a quick call from Ms.
Koreen.

"That was fast, let me guess.. .was it from Uncle Kwon?" Jin teases me.

"koree, and I just don't feel right about this Oppa, anyways is it all you wanted to tell me? I asked him again.