s-e-u-m-u-l d-u-l

The Outcome

JUNG HOSEOK's POV

We are all dead meat at the moment. Seriously. The aura is getting heavier everyday. It's been four days since Ji Eun gone missing. We were looking for her nonstop, but we could just not find her. Her car was found two days ago parked at the supermarket parking lot but there was no traces of her found.

We cannot contact her and it's driving us all mad! Her parents are doing everything to get her back. Worse case, we already told Jungkook everything and he did not even remember tiny bit about her and is currently doing good together with my dearest cousin. She is not helping either.

This is a nightmare we are always preventing from happening, but it did. What a twisted life!

Now everyone is looking for her possible presence, but she felt really bad about us doing this run-away thing. We are afraid for her sake. She is taking this far as what we did not expect for her.

It's been four days now, and we can't stop searching for Ji Eun because something might happened already.

LEE JI EUN'S POV

The wind is softly caressing my face as I step out of the cottage I've been idling for hours. I like this feeling. The feeling of being lost at the moment.

I have dried up all the tears inside and what remains is a big remorse.

I am following the wind on where it could take me until I can feel the water washing my feet.

It leads me to an open sea, calming my breath with the sound of the waves. While the sunsets vibrant orange reflects to the puffed clouds. It's a perfect day for someone.
Maybe not for me.

I slowly take light steps to the water.

The feeling I always wanted to have, that feeling that might fill the ache of my heart.

I am thinking if I should just end it here. Because I cannot take it anymore...

Why is my fate so cruel to make me feel this way.

Why am I not deserving to be love by someone I love.

The cold sea water have reach half of my body but it did not bother me at all.

What am I thinking is replaying every moment I wish I can escape.

(throwback when IU run away from the clinic -4 days ago from the present)

I managed to reach our house with my disgusting look from bawling my eyes early in the morning. I went directly to my room and locked myself up. I started crying hysterically with my pillow on my face. I cannot stop thinking what just happened earlier. I stretched my hand to my telephone at the side table to call Sulli to help me out of this situation. But someone already have been using the phone..