y-e-o-l-y-e-o-d-u-l

The Meeting.

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

Getting my card to be charge for the meat I bought, a random guy pats my shoulder that gives me an instant heart attack.

"Gukkie! Long time no see!"
I may see, I can still recognize this face yelling my name right on my face.

"Yah! You're destroying my eardrums Yugyeom-ssi!" I squealed trying to let his hands of my shoulders, but instead give him a hug.

"How are you? I thought we'll never see each other again after you left to the Philippines" he nonchalantly give me small punches right on my chest. I'm hating the part that he didn't even change a bit since then.

"I've been into a car accident 2 years ago that I can't even tell you how was my life without you" I jokingly smirked at him. The cashier give me back my card and because I'm in a hurry, I told Yugyeom to give me his number and just get in touch again.

He's actually a good friend of mine. Other than him there is nothing. We went to the same elementary school and did many childish things together.

"Can you lend me a hand? I mean, meeting you today after years  has something to be like not just a coincidence but fate.." he brushes his hand on shoulders.

"what do you mean? I'm actually in a hurry but fine" that made him smile like the way he used too. Yes, this kid is charming. Everyone thinks were twins back then because we had the same smile. (but I have more charms than him though.)

"OK! let's go!"  Yugyeom pushed me towards the opposite direction of my way to exit.

After a few turns and him asking me thousands of question, we entered a music department store.

Way here, he told me that I can probably help him on choosing a present for his nephew. I can take care of it since I'm a music person.

His nephew is turning seven years old, and is learning to play piano a since year ago. He wanted me to choose a good piano for the kiddo.

"Okaaay- let me try this" after I fixed my seating posture, played my fingers on the keys without even thinking what to play. My fingers just jump likely to a familiar chords.

"It sounds good, Jungkook!"  Yugyeom cheered by my side while I'm still focused on how didn't I forget this song. I started to hum and then singing after a while.

Everyone seems okay with me doing an unpaid performance here. Well, nobody is paying attention but the fact that my voice resonates inside this store makes it more fun to me.