y-e-o-l-d-a-s-e-o-t

The Escapade 0.01

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Wait for me! I'm coming!" I rushed down the hallway from my room because I have thought in the last minute of this trip that my charger was left behind in my drawer. Good gracious KIM TAEHYUNG!

"Taehyung-ah! Grab some water in the fridge! Suga-hyung is dying!" that was a lame joke from Jhope hyung shouting from the window of the car. I pulled some sodas and water in the fridge and run towards the car full of bunch of belongings. I and Jimin will be taking another car for our things.

Eventually we are all going to the airport but taking different flights. So the day has come where Jieun will be spending her short vacation with Jhope and Jin hyung in while and will follow them sooner after we are going to a medical extension program for the University.

I brought the water to the other car and in exchange Jhope-hyung hands me chips, telling me that those were my favorites he bought. "Which car would take Jieun?" Suga interrupted after gulping his water.

"She said she'll take her car, so we don't need to get her and just meet at the airport." Namjoon replied plugging his earphones and submerged into his neck pillow in an instant.

"So, let's go!" I blasted and went to our car. The other car was drive by Jin and ours is Jimin of course! It's a quiet long ride to the airport maybe because of the pressure starting to build up and it will going to happen soon. And I'm hoping that I won't mess this time around.

KIM SEOKJIN'S POV

A very fine day for me driving the car to the airport. My car got Namjoon, Suga, and Hobi, while Jimin's car had Taehyung with him and our luggage.
The two cars I believe is quite as the dessert island, well if you'd be in our part you really can't think any other things more than doing this plan of ours a success for the sake of everybody.

We arrived at the airport in complete silence. Jieun can be seen in a distance with her white cutie chic airport fashion. I waved at her and and she suddenly stop walking. "What's wrong with her?" I blurted. I walk freely towards her.

"Jieun-ah! We're here!" Taehyung shouted when she saw Jieun, still frozen in her place. "Oppa! I left my phone in my car and it already left" she hissed.

Jimin suddenly jump on our conversation locking his arms to her neck. "That's a sad story! Let me buy you one!" she laughed and her mood changes in a snap when she noticed the other boys are grinning about what had happened.

"The reason of not answering our call is now solved." Suga reacted. He then took her luggage in her hands and she just smiled brightly in return.

"Shall we leave now? Your departure will be like 30 minutes from now" Namjoon said.

"I feel bad for your loss," we cracked out of his reaction "I'll accompany you in buying your new phone in Korea" a full smile from Hobi greeted her and she just chuckled.