y-e-o-l-s-e-t

The Secret Argument.

LEE JI EUN'S POV

Its been two days since I met the boys and ate lunch together. I was busy doing round exams in the academy I was attending but it does not bother me at all. They do let me rest from bothering them in the quarters by telling me to do good in my exams.

Answering my calculus exam needs to be double check for any reason, I don't want to lose a point. Scanning my final answers in seconds and passed it on the front desk. The Math teacher look at me in awed and what I did is just bow to excuse myself.

"you made my exam look easier as it is Ms. Lee" the teacher murmured while I took the door knob and just flashed him my confident smile before I left.

I left the academy and drive myself home. It's already 3pm in my watch, early to be home so I decided to U-turn and head off to the bridge.

Honestly, I wanted to move on already. Maybe because I should start accepting the reality of him never coming back. I won't forget him but maybe this is the right time for me to bury this burden I've been keeping for ages already.

I can still remember the rushing pain of that day every time I wake up in the morning. Just how vivid the tragedy last two years ago. And the saddest part, for me being not able to visit his funeral and stay by his side in his last days. I feel the worst than ever. That I thought I can return him a favor when I die too. Then we can be together. We can have each other in the other world perhaps. We can stay in love and never apart.

I pulled the car and get off, making my way to that same spot I lose him. Just then waters started to escape from my eyes.

My sight is getting blurry and that same pain that very day has strike me again.

The choice of closing my eyes is another bad mistake either, I can now hear him saying those words again.

My hands are cold.

I cry harder this time, realizing that I should really get over him.

He's gone.

And maybe he won't be happy seeing me like this, suffering alone just what the boys always reminds me.

"I will love you always, Jungkook-ah.. ." I whisper between sobs and just continue to cry even harder letting the sobs occupy the silent bridge.

KIM NAMJOON'S POV

Our lives have been peaceful in two days now, Jieun doing her exams in different academies which I guess is very stressing, not for her though.

We already have our plans after a loads of debate last two consecutive nights. That's how we pressured ourselves in this current situation. We decided not to tell her our secret, no matter what we should just give her any satisfying answer for her not to be suspicious.