s-e-u-m-u-l y-e-o-d-e-o-l-b

The Choice.

Chapter 27

a/n: loooooot of words means loooong chap 😆 am rooting for you! hwaiting!

NAMJOON POV'S

The turn over ceremony is celebrated every four years of the Kim Sungwo University- hospital. Changing the head of school boards as well as the college deans of this university.

As the Kim Family runs this university hospital, I was appointed to be one of the main organizer of this ceremony. The event is one week from now and I'm not that pressured because Jin and Taehyung are with me.

A dinner is scheduled for us tonight, the Kim's, and our parents are coming. It's nerve-wrecking since we met them once in a while because they're busy in their own field of works.

Our parents runs hospital and medical school in Korea yet they choose to send us here to establish good reputation to our first university abroad.

I'm sitting now in front of the car while Taehyung is having a little problem with his tie and Jin went gladly to help in the back seat. The car is ready to leave, we drive off to the place.

We arrived at the restaurant early as we expected and occupied our designated seats. Our parents rarely meet each other because they lived in South Korea but when its about the family business they're all present like this time.

It took them 15 minutes to arrived in the room. The light atmosphere earlier turned gloomy which I can't deny. We stood up greet them in unison.

"Nice to see you, Son" my Dad speaks fervently. I just smiled at his direction with my Mom checking my stature.

"I'm glad you dressed accordingly now Taehyung-ssi" that is from Taehyung's mom. He also just flashed his boxy smile to his parents in the other side of this long table.

"Uri Kim Seokjin- you look more stunning from the last time we meet each other back home darling!" from Seokjin's ever supported mother.

"Thanks Mom, you look even stunning tonight with that pair of earings I bought you from Rome" Jin smiled after saying that and left her mom flushed in red with such compliment.

In no time wasted the food is served and after a few talks, we started our dinner meeting. They were asking from our personal school standing to the coming event which they said should be perfect in any angle.

Our Grandmother, Kim Na Ri, will be present for that event and we should not disappoint her. Let's just say she's the ultimate player of the chess game. She is the Queen- her decision is our law. After our grandfather passed away she takes over the family control, and the reason we are all sent here in this country.