s-e-u-m-u-l a-h-o-p

Chapter 29

The Last Time.

LEE JI EUN'S POV

The crowd cheers on excitement when the
pitcher throws the ball in an encridble speed. I felt the same way! I jumped out of hype when the ball releases from his hand.
Jungkook on the other hand is busy on his phone. I wonder if he's truly watching the game or he's just accompanying me here to watch it live. We are on a date, you can tell that with our matching baseball outfit.

Then, suddenly the rain is pouring hard out nowhere. He quickly took my hand and we find our way standing to the nearest covered area of the arena. He truly does not bother watching the game and just looking at my direction all this time and his phone.

It's cute of him, I will admit that.

Since it's almost been an hour ago that we watched this game in the other city, I mean I watched it myself— I won't let Jungkook waste his time just staring at me in the whole game. I remember that this city has a known amusement park, which I know very well is his thing.

"I think we need to get out of here Kookie-ah"  his eyebrows are meeting together after I clarify my words with a smile.

He did not utter any words and he let me drag him around. This feeling of him holding my hand is like a dream. After years of trying to forget everything that had happen in the past, who would ever thought of him smiling with me now. Holding hands is surreal at the moment. It seems like the time consumes slowly every time were together, and I would never mind every second it.

For the last four weeks being together, it's has been the happiest days ever. I felt very secure and happy to have him back in my life. My nightmare turns a magical dream with him on it.

We arrive at the gate exactly a minute away before the closing time of the park, the moon and stars are now captivating the night sky after the rain.

We hurriedly went to a shop first and bought those shimmering headbands and a couple ring that had a cute detail of our initials. Not long after that the first ride that Jungkook wanted to check is a horror, it's the rollercoaster.

I've never been into any kinds of rides but since he keep on asking me how cute to have an amusement park date together. Now, he can't hide his brightest expression! Such a kid!

/after an hour/

We finished multiple rides and my body is giving up already! The last thing we end up was the horror house ride and I am not going back there! Just because!  I sat down on the free bench with Jungkook still holding my hand.

We stared each other's face and laugh at ourselves looking tired but happily satisfied.

"Ji Eun-ah...what you did there was the amazing!"  he keeps laughing with his hands clapping like a seal.

"Yaaah— the white lady took your  hand from me that's why I totally yelled at her!" I just realized how childish I was back there.