i-s-i-b-s-a-m

The Promise.

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

I arrived at school around 3 in the afternoon. I was about to take turn my way to the next corridor when I saw Jungkook and Soo Yeon talking happily heading to somewhere. I can't take my eyes out of her smiling and bickering around somebody. I miss her so much, my mind agrees with my heart right now. I diverted my step away from my next class and follow them secretly.

They both entered the nearest resto around the school. I can't take it anymore and gather myself to join them, more like interrupt them.

"Do you mind if I join you?  I popped out with this stupid request where I can just say that I need to seat with you guys!

"Taehyung-ah?" she surprisingly  gazed with her eyes wide open.

"Hyung? What's up? You can join us of course.." Jungkook welcome me to sit beside him.

"I was actually about to ask Soo Yoen how are you related, Hyung." he added, with his stares looking back at Soo Yeon and I. 

"Ahh! We're childhood friends! We both known each other for much of the time.." Soo Yeon trying not to stutter herself, and I just can't hide my sad smile while she  continue to speak.

"Really hyung?" he faced me while am busy giving my order to the waiter.

 "That's cool! So you've probably know Taehyung-hyung first love?" I froze myself in the seat. I just can't believe Jungkook take that question out of nowhere. This kid! Seriously?

We heard an awkward chuckle from her and I know she also did not expect that question.

"You know what! Stop talking about me! We need to hurry eating up here because the class is starting soon! You both do  not want to be late, right?" I sneakily nods at her direction.

"Yaaaaah and here's our order! Let's dig in! I'm kinda starving." Soo Yeon says excitedly.

"I bet you two are really close friends." Jungkook looking at our food.

"Like look? You order the same food.. How cool! I bet you really know his first lo-"  I shoved a handful of fries in his mouth before taking that topic again.

We were eating naturally and promise to any gods out there! I feel so awkward inside my head. Why do I need to interrupt this two having lunch at 3pm.

The answer possibly, was that I just missed her so much. And it kinda pains me a little to see her enjoying other's company thinking it might be our situation now if she did not left me that instant. I'm such a fool. I did not finish my food and perhaps have been stealing glances to her eating in front of me.