n-e-t

The Past.

2 years ago. .

Jeon Jungkook is on his way to meet up Lee Jieun. They were planning to spend there short vacation somewhere in a beach resort. He is  excited to think that they will have alone time together in a while now. She was his first love. Ever since they first met each other at the cabin of the Yacht when he was 10.

She was the perfect girl for him.

And he knew his life would be its best when she's in it.

She is his world in such young age. He's still a year younger that is why he address her "Noona" which he think is very cute too.

Jungkook is finding his phone in his bag while the other hand is controlling the steering wheel. He would like to ask his noona if she's ready any time by now. A smile paints on his face as he remembers how they have come to this point of their relationship.

The friends (BTS), also supported their relationship as it goes to another kind of level. They were good family friends.

The Kim, consists of Taehyung, Seokjin and Namjoon are all from the Medical elite here in the Philippines and Korea. They were sent here in Philippines to manage their branch University Hospital and sets in the good side of their grandmother. They were actually related to the school they are attending in the present.

The family of Jung Hoseok is in the big jewelry production business in South Korea that extends through out Asia. Hoseok dreams to be a reknown neurologist on the other way.

While the Min's are the owner of Min Financial Group of companies. Suga is their only heir but his parents were doctor and wants him to be a neurologist too.

Park Jimin is the only son of a rich politician in South Korea and decided to left home because of the same matter. He don't want to be bounded like any other Asian kid. He was raised abroad for some reason it explains everything. His in the Thoracic Department now.

The Jeon is on the Hotel and Resort business in the country. His family wants him to choose anything he wants and he was determined to do what her Noona is going to take in the future.

Back in the road, Jungkook dropped by the nearest flower shop to take his order. A bunch of white roses settled the passenger seat right after few minutes.

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

I've never been this happy all my life. She's the only reason why I'm still fixed and happy every day.

I glanced at the phone to call her by now while am still driving. She answered right about 2 rings.

"Hello?.. "

"noona..?" you ready now?" I sweetly asked. Her voice seems excited I can imagine her face smiling.

"Kookie.. I'm always ready. " she chuckled.

"That's good! See you in a while, I can't wait to see you." I told her while glancing at the flowers I bought earlier.

"I'll wait—"

BOOOOOOOMRKGGGGG!

LEE JI EUN'S POV

What on Earth just happened?

My knees were trembling after an explosive impact in the other line. My voice couldn't pass through my throat in a while.

"Kookie—stop playing with me!? What happened? Where are you? Jeon Jungkook!?"  My voice almost choking when I realized what could have just happened.

"Jungkook-ah?! Answer me! Please!" I yelled as I can hear him moaning with in pain.

"Kookie-h! Hold on! I'll be there right now! Don't close your eyes! I'm coming for you!" saying this while my sight becomes blurry.

I drive off my car in a speed of light towards the location and by far I can see the police and ambulance I have called earlier to rescue him. My body is shaking and my eyes won't stop producing tears as I get closer to the accident.

I could not believe in my eyes.

Jungkook's car was drifted in the near end of the bridge which is 15 minutes ride from home. I jumped out of my car and run quickly and looked for him.

"Ms. You can't be there! It's dangerous we are doing our best to rescue him. " a man in rescue uniform blocked me.

"Please Sir!.. " let me see him now!" I nervously respond and tries to get his hands of my arms.

"Ji Eun-noona.! Jungkook's voice reached my ears as he painfully shouts my name.

"Sir Please!" I strongly shrugged that man and run towards the car.

"Jungkook-ah!" I cried. All I can is him with blood all over his face.
"I'm here!" I stretched my hands to reach his body. My eyes won't stop shedding tears.

"Miss, you need to be outta here! We need to rescue him first!
The man shouted.

The car was totally wreck, the cargo truck seems fine than Jungkook's car being distorted.

".. Remember —me.. noona.
Don't forget. ." stuttering he finish his words and close his eyes.

"No! Kookie! No! Please! Don't leave me! Wake up! Jeon Jungkook! Jungkook-ah! Nooo!" I cried and shrugged him, hoping he'll wake up. I was dragged immediately by them out of the site.

Everything went in slow motion, as they took me away from Jungkook's body lying with blood all over him. His eyes were shut and I could just not stop calling his name. My heart aches as much as I can imagine of him totally leaving me.

And everything else went black.
_____

thanks youu for reaching this far! 💜