i-s-i-b y-u-g

The Beautiful Days.

A/N: happy 4th anniversary bangtan 😆my adorable seven long distance boyfriends. I looove this family 😭

 I looove this family 😭

LEE JI EUN'S POV

"I'm here to apologize for everything.. I know you all wanted me to be happy, I'm so sorry for being so inconsiderate towards you guys.." I gently broke down those words from my mouth with my eyes filled with tears.

"Stop crying already.. We'll hear you out Ji Eunah.." Hoseok assured me and led me to the nearest seat I can occupy.

I started confessing my short comings as their only friend that gives them a lot of stress for the last couple of years now. I am deeply thankful for everything they've been through because of me.

I can't thank them enough and hope for the best things will happen in their future with me and Jungkook. I can't even lift my face and stare at their faces right now.

"We also done something bad, we choose to hide all these not looking forward what might it affect you Ji Eun-ssi" Namjoon said in that raspy voice.

"For you- We'll do anything! You've been part of our family when Jungkook decided to be with you ever since that day!" Hoseok chuckles and throw hearts out of nowhere that send laughter to everyone.

"So where is he by the way? Did he get you here? Jin asked after I exchange quick glance.

"He got me this time.. . I was not really expecting to see him there." I utter with spoiling smile painting right on my puffy face.

"What a relief! He totally recognized you now.. " Taehyung giggles and fold his arms right to Hoseok arms.

"I'll go and get him outside,the food is coming now" Suga suggested and left us all in the table in a calm atmosphere.

The food is coming in our table. The whole place by the way was reserved for the whole night, I guess. What caught me off guard at the same time is that there is only a table for two that seems to be the host of this reservation. I just raised my brows with my puffy face all over.