Special Chapter

For you (special chapter)

( A/N: you can play the video on top for more feels! FIGHTING!)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I saw you standing there with tears all over your face yet your half smiling looking at me. 

I quickly take my eyes off you, the pain in my heart just intensifies seeing you this close.  

I tried not to look back again in your direction, because I'm afraid you'll just be gone like the wind.

I want to think that one day, it will not be one of my imagination. That you will be here.

 After all that I have done. 

 can you still love me?

And I wish I can still fight for us. 

I miss you. 

I miss you that bad that I started being too delusional. 

A quick sound that something had fallen in the floor got my attention.

 It was on the direction you were standing earlier. 

I can sense a familiar figure walking heavily out of the west wing, so I reached up the phone in the ground and called your name out loud.

You did not mind looking back. So I opened your phone, the moment I did that. My hearts beating unbelievably gone crazy.

It was you.

Lee Ji Eun

All this time, I've been sulking and afraid to see that you'll be out of my sight.

 You were standing there, while am thinking it would be impossible.

I'm a meter away from you and I just grab your right arm confidently. Trying to act cool but I know deep inside am like a child too shy to start talking to you again. But you never lifted your face to meet my gaze. I wanted to make sure that I am not having any imagination right now, because your presence in front of me is more surreal than giving me another chance to remember everything about my life, about us, about you.

"Ji Eun-ah.., Uljima.. ."

my hand slowly took your chin up that made us connect our sight. 

It's you!

It was really you!

Your clear eyes that holds every emotions I have now and been keeping forever. 

I want to hug you so bad but I wanted to take you back in the garden to show you something. To prove you something that I am still the Jungkook you loved and have never stop loving you.

I took your hand and we ran back to the place you left me earlier. 

When we arrived in that place you saw me painting something, I can't hold myself after telling you how much I missed you and hugs you very tight on the spot. I can smell your hair and that you never change in a bit, still using that strawberry shampoo I liked. Your petite figure still bothers me as if I have never hug you this long to make me feel so attached at this moment. I want you to hear my heart, saying your name noona.

I want you to hold you like this, just like one of those dreams. 

This time I can assure you are really in my arms, I kiss your forehead and said,

"I made it for you, Lee Ji Eun.."

As promised, I will keep on going back to you, even if our fate keeps parting us in any means.

I love you and I will never forgive myself if I'll be leaving you again.

You smiled brightly in my face and that means a whole world to me, just so you know. 

I turned you around at the painting I've been doing for months now. And I saw your eyes sparkling and your smile even widening as much. 

I think, I really did surprise you with my painting of us in our wedding day. 

You were speechless holding yourself not to bawl in any second now, this time, you were the one who made me feel that I am alive and breathing.

You kiss my nose, after saying how much you miss me.

You told me to never leave you again, with your voice shivering and reassuring, your small hands wrapping my face and caressing my hair. 

You repeatedly said that three letter words that made me think how blessed I am right now that we found each other again. 

And you sealed it with a kiss!

---

giving you this small update as my gratitude since I almost reached a 12k reads and almost a hundred follower here (irdk y u follow me ppl) ! 😆😆 And also my birthday is tomorrow! just giving back some sweet candy after breaking your hearts in the previous chapters. 😄 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY. THE PART 2 IS STILL ON  HOLD THO- PEACE PEOPLE! TAKE CARE! SPREAD THE KOOKU LOVE AROUND THE WORLD. 😘💕