y-e-o-l-a-h-o-p

The Name Tag.

LEE JI EUN'S POV

I open my eyes and noticed the place is unfamiliar. My heads a little dizzy. I was not hoping to be in heaven sooner but it seems like I'm already here.

"Jieun-nah? She's awake!" that one sounded like a voice from home. My mom's voice specifically.

I directed my sight from the voice that keeps calling me, and saw my Mom's worried face. She was actually holding my hand which I did not feel earlier. The room was quiet that I thought I was all alone, and just at the moment a flashback what had happened struck on my head.

I've heard his voice.

The voice of the person I'm trying to let go because it pains me badly.

But, it was that same voice owns..

The one person I promise not to forget no matter what.

The one whom I all wanted to just love and be loved.

It was his voice.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Darling, why are you crying? Does it hurt? Where?" My mom's voice awakes me fully. "What's wrong?! Why are you not talking?" Jieun-nah!?"

"Jun- Jung- Jungkook . .."

 The feeling of being internally broken saying your name every time I woke up with the same nightmare I wish I was with you till the very end.

"What happened? What's wrong?" Jhope startled voice resonates the whole room.

"Jieun-ssi? Are you okay? why are you crying? does it hurt? tell us, please"  Jin trying to wipe the small tears rolling down my cheeks. 

"I'm fine..  . Can you just leave me all alone for a minute.." saying those without even making an eye contact to everyone. They were unable to talk back for seconds.

"Alright. Were leaving.  Going to talk to the doctor and give you some time.. " Mom said in assurance, depart in my room with the other boys.

KIM SEOKJIN'S POV

After conversing with Namjoon what had happened to Jieun, her phone was vibrating like crazy in her pocket that I have answered it directly due to an uneasiness brought up by the situation. (this was still on their way to the Hospital when he sneaked to call Namjoon)