y-e-o-l-i-l-g-o-p

The Voice.

LEE JI EUN'S POV

It was a satisfying breakfast! Every dish being serve was favourable on my taste. The chicken broth and the bulgogi compliment each other in my mouth. And yes! I'm weird in regards to my eating style.

We left the Resto with gratitude in our hearts and stomach, Jhope is now starting to hype! He happily head to his car as we are planning to buy some of my stuff. Jin's friend named Sandeul want us to visit time to time if we'll be staying longer here in Korea, which sadly not gonna happen.

We arrived at the mall to get myself a new phone and also look for a good cello in any musical instruments store here.

"where should we go first?" Jhope mouthed after he safely park the car.

Undoing my seat belt I responded in delight, "we should get a phone first.. ."

Jin open the car door for me which I give him my satisfied smile and took my bag from his arm.

"I'm good, thanks!" I pulled them together beside me and linked my arms in both of them.

"the first one to untangle from my grip will pay for my phone!" I demanded with the cleverest smile on my face that left them in awed.

"yaaaaaah! I didn't bring my debit card with me! I only had cash Jieun!" Jhope exclaimed.

"why did we ever let you outta here!" Jin shaking his head in disbelief while I continued to dragged both of them inside the mall.

We arrived at the 4th floor and just strolled around until we get to see a Samsung phone store in the left side of this mall. We occasionally took our time looking for my preferably handy phone.

It didn't take too long actually, (like it was just almost an hour) after I have paid for it we left the store and went to a Café that Jin recommended a delicacy I should not missed here in this mall in Seoul. Because basically they are a lot of them that occupies the city.

"they have a coffee Jieun-ssi that is also mind blowing! We should get some Iced Coffee!" Jhope squealing making me believe his words about it.

"Okay! Let's get those! I answered him tapping his back.

"you'll pay for it because you lose in our bet!  Jin added, still clinging my arms in his until now and walked through him. Jhope have lose the bet and I did pay for my phone because of course my parents are rich not to bragged it again and again.

An hour passed already, we have tasted the best delicacies from what Jin recommended. Like this served as our lunch already. Every food is very delicious. I think Jhope wallet will be ripped of in a while now.

A message arrived from us when Taehyung called a moment ago to tell us that there something up and may caused a delay to get in here. Which they told us not to worry and get things done as soon as possible.