y-e-o-l-d-u-l

The Call.

KIM SEOKJIN'S POV

I was running down to my room after I made my escape from Jieun. That's the very reason why Namjoon and Suga suggested that we must tell her now or she'll find it herself and perhaps, hate us. Jieun is the only girl in our squad and probably have the women instinct of something going on her back. She's that smart yet very fragile one.

I pick up my phone when I have seated comfortably. Of course, its a "alibi" that I'm going to have a presentation in class, where in fact we must do some lab works this time. I dialed Namjoon's number and hopes she's not talking to girls right now and answer my call quickly.

"Where on earth is this guy!" I complain just then the assistant prof. came in and told us that our lab works will be post pone next meeting.

I give in a sigh of relief and back to my business calling Namjoon. And god-only-knows-where-on-universe-is-this-guy-right-now. So I called Park Jimin instead.

"Yah where is Namjoon right now?" I asked him.

"Huh? Wait..! Is he not answering your call again?" a playful Jimin replied in the other line.

"yes Park Jimin and his getting on to my nerves!" I hissed.

"Woaah?! hyung-nim, keep calm! I didn't see him after we left the quarters, maybe his up to something.. Hopefully, not girls or you'll explode.. ." Jimin trying to keep himself laughing out loud.

"This is an emergency for me! And I thought I should tell him first but his not answering so I'll tell you instead.." I told him in a serious tone.

"Okay. Where are you hyung? Let's talk about that." Jimin catches the story.

"I'm on my way home. . getting inside my car.. . see you later!" I ended the call and quickly drive off to our house. I just saw Jieun's car in the parking lot that's why I bolted, trying to escape once again.

PARK JIMIN'S POV

I was driving home when I got a rough call from Jin-hyung who's looking for Namjoon-hyung that possibly be in the other part of the world.

Everything seems to be playing fast in our situation. More stress is coming. And the lunch we have earlier a little disturbed by our staring competition with one another. I don't think Jieun could feel the tense building up, where we showered her compliments about her new look which is for me a very suspicious move.

I entered the driveway in our house and immediately find my way to the kitchen to check some dog food. I do the task of not starving to death our pets. After the quick run to the garden, I went upstairs to change my clothes. It's already 2:19 pm, Jin hyung must arrived hearing a car have parked in the driveway just now.