Chapter 4 (Picture of Jayden)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Heey! Sorry I didn't upload yesterday like I said I would! Turns out, I didn't have time LOL. But yeah... Omg I am SO HAPPY BECAUSE THE TEACHERS PICKED ME TO GO TO WE DAY!  I guess they liked me and my friends audition because we made a speech, made a poster, AND did the dance! LOL. If I still had my Youtube, I would upload a video of us doing the dance but I don't have it anymore so... Yeah. LOL. Anyway, video on the side is my song of the day :) Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings! And picture on the side is of Jayden! ;) Yummm....

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 (The Mistaken Girl)

Since Caleb was supposed to be the expert of this expedition, I let him drive. I felt crazy, trusting this stranger, but I desperately needed help finding Auburn. “What’s the first stop?” I asked, as we drove down the dark streets.

“This house. I trusted you brought a weapon for protection,” Caleb said, looking at me before looking back on the road.

I nodded. “Yeah, I did but wouldn’t they be suspicious that you brought a random girl with you?”

Caleb shrugged. “I will just say you are my sex slave.”

“Wouldn’t they recognize me from Derek and Jayden?” I asked, worried.

Caleb shook his head. “I don’t think so. I mean, most of their sex slaves are blonde. They are really into blondes.”

I frowned, gulping. “Oh.”

We stopped in front of a house. It looked like a normal house on a street. “Looks like they are having a party,” Caleb said, getting out.

I got out too, staying behind Caleb. My heart was thumping. Caleb gave me a warning look before knocking on the door. Some guy answered it. He was clearly drunk and looked intimidating. “Caleb, what’s up, man?” the drunk asked, doing a sloppy handshake-hug thing with Caleb.

Caleb nodded. “Hello Ryan, good party tonight?” he asked, sounding intimidating and boss like.

Ryan nodded, holding up his beer bottle. “Great party. You should have come!”

Caleb gave him a sad smile. “I had business to tend to. Is Derek and Jayden here?”

Ryan shook his head. “You just missed them. They brought along this really hot blonde chick that looks kind of like her!” he said, pointing at me, making me freeze.

Caleb chuckled. “Ryan, you’re drunk. I’ve seen what she looked like and she looks nothing like my girl right here,” he said, putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me roughly against him for affect.

Ryan laughed. “I don’t give a fuck. They all look alike. So many hot blonde babes.”

Caleb nodded. “I see… Well, do you know where Jayden and Derek went?”

Ryan shrugged roughly, making some of his beer spill out of the bottle. “I don’t know. I know they are going up to their cabin but they also said they had a few pit stops on the way. How come?”

Caleb sighed. “Oh, alright. I needed to tell them something about the deal we had earlier but that’s okay. I’ll just track them down. Let’s go,” he said, yanking me away from the door, keeping the act on.

When we were a good distance away, I yanked my arm back. “Gently!” I winced, rubbing my sore arm.

Caleb snickered. “Sorry!”

I got in the passenger’s seat. “So, where to now?”

Caleb groaned. “I guess to this club that they like. We have to be careful still. This club is highly populated with gang members from different gangs too.”