Chapter 22

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I am currently typing this at 4:30 AM. Wow. I am insane. Anyways, enjoy!

UPDATE:

Okay, now I’m FINISHING this at 1:30 PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 (The Mistaken Girl)

We all followed Paul upstairs, Jayden putting his “tough guy” act on again. Caleb, Auburn, and I were all sat back to back, facing different sides of the room.

“Okay, now… Someone is going to die tonight. And as of right now, everyone is in danger of being killed,” Paul said, shooting me a look.

I gulped. “Jayden, take off the tapes over their mouth. We are doing a little interview,” Paul said, smirking.

Jayden discreetly gave me an apologetic look as he took the tape off my mouth. “Okay, so, Derek is in the kitchen right now. He’s regained consciousness and well… He’s not really happy that he got hit by a bat,” Paul said, glaring at Caleb.

"He deserved it, that asshole," Caleb said angrily. I could just hear the smirk in his voice.

"Caleb, stop," I said, worried about him getting killed for provoking Paul.

Paul smirked. "Yeah, Caleb... You better shut your mouth if you know what's good for you."

Just then, Paul came over to Auburn. "Oh, you must love your sister, huh? You are here all because of her, you know that?" he said, sarcastically.

"No, this is all your fault," she spat angrily. I couldn't help but rejoice at the sound of my sister's voice.

"Hey, I wasn't the one who kidnapped you," Paul said, stepping away with his hands up defensively.

Just then, Derek came into the room, his face was badly beaten up. "Where's the asshole that hit me?" he asked.

I stiffened as he came over to Caleb and punched him in the face. Caleb stayed the silent the whole time. Derek groaned as he punched him again and again in the face, but Caleb just seemed to be taking it. "Stop!" I yelled.

Derek stopped and walked over to me. He eyed me carefully as I glared at him. “Paul, I think she likes this Caleb guy more than you,” he said, smiling deviously.

Paul scoffed. “Caleb, it looks like this is all going back to you. I guess this is your entire fault,” he said, shrugging.

I shook my head. “No, this is my fault. I’m not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me. This is really all my fault. If you are going to kill anyone, kill me,” I said, gulping.

Paul rolled his eyes. “Oh, shut up, Aurora. I’m not going to kill you. That would be throwing my great plan away.”

I narrowed my eyes at Paul. “What great plan?”

“This,” Paul said, before stepping up to me and kissing me forcefully on the lips.

I felt so disgusted that I was kissing him, I tried to move my head back to get away from him but it only resulted in me falling back onto the floor.

“Ugh,” I groaned, my back and head hurting.

Paul chuckled. “Save it for the bed,” he joked.

I rolled my eyes as Paul helped me up. “I’m not going to be with you. Ever. Not after all you did,” I snapped.

Paul frowned. “Don’t you remember what I said before? Either you come with me willingly or by force? Well, if you are not going to come willingly, I’ll have to take you by force,” Paul said, dragging my chair away.