Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Jenny

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

UGH, this chapter took sooo long to write. It took me a few days, which is long for me since I KEPT GETTING INTERRUPTIONS OR NEVER HAD TIME TO TYPE. Well, anyways, I want to dedicate this chapter to my fwend Jenny because she's having a bit of a bad day...

Jenny, don't let those people bring you down!! You don't need them, you are better than that and honestly, they don't deserve you as a friend! They have lost their chance and if they are going to be two faced sluts, then so be it! At least be glad that you're not like them! (Yeah I could get into shit for typing this but who cares? LOL)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 (The Mistaken Girl)

I gripped onto my seat as Caleb chased down the car. “Um, why are we in a car chase?” I asked, trying to talk but finding it difficult from being moved so fast.

I heard cars honking all around us but Caleb seemed to ignore them. “We have to kill him. He knows it’s us. He probably intended to kill us but it didn’t work so now we kill him,” Caleb said, an angry look on his face.

I gulped as we sped up right behind the car. Caleb honked and the guy looked out of his window and glared at us. “Stupid bastard,” Caleb spat and went up a gear.

“Not so fast,” I said, feeling like I was about to fly out of the car any second now.

Caleb ignored me, honking again and suddenly the car we were chasing pulled over into the parking lot of a grocery store. Caleb pulled in too and got out of the car. “Tony!” Caleb yelled, stomping over to the car.

A man got out of the driver’s seat. He definitely looked like one of those stereotypical mafia bosses. His black hair was slicked back and the sunglasses he came on his face gave him a more mysterious look. “Caleb, Caleb, Caleb… Boy, are you in trouble,” the man said, smirking.

Caleb glared at him, as I watched the scene inside of the car. “What do you know?” Caleb demanded.

Tony took off his glasses and hooked it onto the neck of his shirt. “I know that you and your little girlfriend are causing trouble for the gang” – he said, before looking at me – “don’t hide out in there… I know you’re there,” he said to me.

I bit my lip and got out of the car. Tony looked me over. “Hmm… Interesting how she looks exactly like Derek and Jayden’s slave,” he said, coming over to me.

“Don’t touch her. You don’t know shit about who she is,” Caleb said angrily.

Tony stopped in front of me, smiling at Caleb innocently. “As you wish. I hope this little… Incident… Doesn’t affect our friendship,” he said, still standing in front of me.

Caleb glared at Tony. “We never had a friendship.”

Tony laughed. “Oh, yeah that’s right because you ratted me out! I forgot all about that,” he said, pure malice in his voice.

Caleb stepped forward and right up close to Tony. “You are lucky we didn’t kill you.”

Tony stepped back and held up his hands. “Calm down, Caleb. That was a long time ago. Times have changed.”

Caleb nodded. “Times have changed but you are still the same old guy who tried to kill our whole gang.”

Tony narrowed his eyes at Caleb. “Get over it. Now who,” – he said, turning back to me – “is this beautiful girl?” he asked, holding out his hand.

When I didn’t give him my hand, he yanked it from my side and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly. “Don’t hurt her,” Caleb said, his voice low and scary.