Chapter 15

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I am so stressed out. I am so depressed. I literally had to force myself to write this. Not my best work, even though it's like an action packed chapter. I am sorry, guys. I will try harder on the next chapter! Anyway, song at the side is the song I am going to sing at the Talent Show by myself.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 (The Mistaken Girl)

It has been three weeks since I have been living at Tony’s and still no sign of hope that I would be rescued. Maybe Caleb really did give up on me? And was my sister still alive?

I also found out I was pregnant, which Tony was jumping for glee about. However, I was not that excited. In fact, I was nervous.

----------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to Tony getting off the bed, pulling on his clothes. “Babe, where’re you going?” I asked, squinting at the light peeking through the windows.

Tony gave me a smile, kissing me on the forehead. “You can go back to sleep. I’m going to make you breakfast in bed.”

I smiled. This whole pregnancy thing has got him really nice. “Are you sure you don’t need help?” I asked, frowning.

Tony shook his head. “I’m fine. You just relax.”

I shook my head, sitting up. “Actually, I’ll just watch television.”

Tony shrugged, giving me a small smile. “Okay, babe. Whatever you want. I’ll be downstairs cooking.”

He gave me another kiss on the lips before going downstairs. I sighed, swinging my legs off the bed. I went to the mirror, checking myself out. I looked hideous, as if I haven’t slept in forever. I wasn’t growing a stomach yet, thankfully. What would my parents think? What were they doing now?

I dug into the drawer and got out some jeans and a plain black sweater, pairing them with some Uggs. I wasn’t really in the mood to dress up today.

I went into the washroom to freshen up and went downstairs to one of our many kitchens. Tony gave me a smile as I sat down at the island. “Feeling lazy today?” Tony asked, giving me a smirk.

I laughed, nodding. “Actually, yes I am. Not really in the mood to dress up.”

Tony chuckled. “Good, you look like a cheap whore wearing all that make up and fancy clothes.”

I felt a bit offended but brushed it off. “So, what are you making?” I asked.

Tony smiled. “Chocolate chip pancakes. I’m making you four so you better eat it all.”

I nodded. “Of course, babe. What are you eating?” I asked.

Tony shook his head, his nose turning up. “I don’t really eat breakfast much.”

I frowned. “Why not?”

Tony shrugged, giving me a sheepish smile. He kind of looked cute when he smiled. “I don’t have the time and I’m not really hungry at breakfast.”

I laughed. “Come on, you have to eat something. I’m not going to sit around eating my chocolate chip pancakes in front of you like a tease.”

Tony winked at me. “I love teases,” he said flirtily.

I chuckled, slightly squirming in my seat. “And you are a pervert.”

Tony laughed. “Maybe so. Oliver and Peter are coming over soon. You get to skip yoga today since they are coming here. I don’t want them seeing you in your yoga gear,” he said, grimacing.