Epilogue

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So this is the end!! I know, I know... I said there was a few other chapters before this but the first chapter; I didn't write because I thought it was pointless. And the second chapter; I didn't write because it didn't work out at all LOL. I desperately wished  I could have written the second chapter but I couldn't figure out how to write it exactly LOL.

BTW: Song at the side is called Die Trying by Art of Dying LOL. I always imagined this song playing at the end of the movie during the credits if The Mistaken Girl was an actual movie LOL.

----------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue (The Mistaken Girl)

“Hey, sorry I’m late. My sister—“

Caleb chuckled, shaking his head. “It’s okay. You need to spend time with your sister, I understand perfectly.”

I smiled, sitting down in a chair across from him. “Boy, you look different… In a good way,” I said, laughing.

Caleb smiled and ran a hand through his blonde hair. He still had the nasty black eye Paul had given him but it just made him look even tougher. “Thanks. You don’t look so bad yourself.”

“So, how’s life now that we are free of gangs and all?” I asked.

“Just swell. I visit my parents regularly now. Now, they just can’t seem to get me to leave,” Caleb said, chuckling.

Just then, a waitress came by. “Hello, may I take your order?” she asked.

“Just a black coffee,” Caleb said, shrugging.

“And I’ll have a strawberry smoothie,” I said.

The waitress nodded and left. “That’s good that you are visiting your parents now,” I said, smiling.

Caleb nodded. “I’m trying to make up for the time that I’ve been gone. We are actually planning a family vacation together now,” he said, grinning.

I laughed. “Awesome!”

“So, what about you? What’s new? I’m sure you have lots more to say than myself,” Caleb said, looking at with interest.

“Well, for starters, Auburn and I are back to normal. Our parents freaked out over the kidnapping thing. Now, they are trying to spend as much time as possible with us,” I said, shrugging.

Caleb chuckled. “That’s great.”

I nodded. “Yeah, and Auburn is doing okay. I mean, she was badly beaten up but she’s recovering. She’s still the annoying twin sister,” I said, shrugging.

Caleb laughed. “Wow, what a nice thing to say after your sister is kidnapped. What else?” he asked.

“Um, well, I also still visit Patricia. She’s doing fine. She’s dating a new guy, now and her parents are really happy to have her home. She’s still hurt about what happened with Trey and her baby, though,” I said, frowning.

Caleb sighed. “That’s terrible.”

I nodded. “Yeah.”

“Did you tell your parents about the pregnancy thing?” he asked, smirking.

I nodded. “Yeah, I did. I have never heard them yell so loudly before. They weren’t directed at me, though. It was more directed at Tony and my miscarriage.”

Caleb tsked. “That sucks.”

I shrugged. “It’s life.”

“So, what about Jayden? You’ve been visiting him, right?” Caleb asked, just as our drinks came.

I nodded, grinning. “Yup! I’ve been visiting him in jail. He told me that he got a hold of Hannah and she said she missed him so now she visits him in jail whenever she gets the chance. I think they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend now.”

Caleb smiled. “Aww, that’s sweet. So, how long is he in jail for?” Caleb asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

“He told me that they were thinking of letting him out early due to good behaviour. He doesn’t know when exactly but he said he was for sure being let out early,” I said, smiling.

“That’s great. It’s nice to see he turned his life around,” Caleb said, smiling.

I nodded. “Yeah, the only bad thing is that Auburn is upset over the Hannah thing. I think she had a tiny crush on Jayden,” I said, shaking my head in amusement as I took a sip of my smoothie.

Caleb chuckled. “Wow, Stockholm Syndrome, much?”

I laughed. “Well, Jayden does kind of have that charm that girls would go crazy over.”

“It was really great seeing you. It’s a bit weird too seeing you without all the stress and running from gangs,” I said, chuckling as we stood up to leave.

Caleb laughed. “Same to you, too. You look happy for once.”

I gave Caleb a long and big hug, not caring whether or not people were staring. “So, I’ll call you later?” Caleb asked, pulling away but still holding me around the waist.

I chuckled, nodding. “Yeah.”

Caleb smiled. “Great. I’ll schedule the next time we will hang out.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Like a date?”

Caleb nodded. “Yes, I suppose like a date.”

I laughed. “Does this mean we are dating?” I asked, tilting my head to the side as I looked at him curiously.

Caleb shrugged. “Maybe! We’ll see after the date. You kind of owe me, anyways. You know, after all the trouble you put me through,” he said jokingly.

I smirked. “Alright, well, in that case… Call me as soon as you get home,” I said, throwing him a wink as I pulled away from him.

“Oh, I definitely will. Talk to you later, Aurora,” Caleb said, waving at me as I left the café.

----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Aww, and it is OFFICIALLY OVER! :( I don't think I will plan any sequels to this story because they are done with gangs... BUT I *** MIGHT *** make a spin off story of Jayden and Hannah LOL. It might not have a lot of gangs in this story as he's also done with gangs but more like an "aftermath" type of plot LOL. So yeah... Watch out for that :)

As for Aurora and Caleb... Well, their story is complete :(