chapter2-daddy&panda

I had to come back at some point of the night of course. I didn't bring enough money with me for a hotel room for the night.
So now it's 4 AM. And I'm wandering the streets of Manhattan, lost, with my phone at 2%.
I have such a horrible sense of direction. FML why did I go so far.

As I was trying to find my way back home in saw red and blue flashing lights shine from behind me.
I looked back to see a cop car pulling over next to me.

"You have gotta be fucking kidding me." I mumbled.
"Miss..may I ask what your doing walking these streets at 4:15am ?"

He asked shining his flashlight at me.
I held my hand up to cover my eyes.
"Nothing officer, just trying to find my way back home."
"Well why are you out of you home?"
"Sir, I just moved here. Litterly I've only been in this state for 10 hours max... and I got in an argument with my mom so I went outside for a walk to calm down, but I fucked up and got lost." I told him.
He looked at me nodding and sucking on his teeth.
"And where where are you supposed to be?" He asked.
"The cross sweets or something like that. It's a big hotel.." I told him.
"Yeah... it's right down the road.. how about I give you a ride? and this is your only warning miss. I don't wanna see you walking around the streets like this again."

Thankfully the officer was nice about it and took me back to the inn.
I waved bye to him when he dropped me off and went upstairs.

When I reached the top the entire house was pitch balck. I assumed everyone was sleeping. So I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water before bed.
As I sat in the kitchen looking for food I decided to get more comfortable and took off my skirt and bra. Leaving me in my underwear and sweater shirt.
I opend the freezer and heated up some pizza bites. I set the microwave for 2 minutes , then went to the living room to wait. I flopped face first on the couch and let out a deep sigh.as I closed my eyes, drifting to sleep.
And the moment right before I fall into slumber the damn microwave goes off
BEEP,BEEP,BEEPING it's god damn beeper letting me know the food was done.
I got up pissy, sleepy and lazily. And stumbled to the kitchen.
I began to eat my food in the dark (Like a creep) when I noticed someone walking towards the kitchen.
The light flipped on burning my eyes
"Yo what the fuck shut it off!!" I rudely demanded.
"Tch- no I can't see." I slowly opend my eyes still squinting and saw my new step brother opening the fridge in his boxers.
"Ugh put some clothes on." I said taking a bite from a pizza roll.
"I could say the same for you. 2 panty shots in one night. Damn your really asking for it huh?"
"Fuck you I'm not asking for shit."
I snapped pulling my shirt down a little. I leaned into my hand not paying any attention to
the 'butler'

"Well when you do want it.... I'll be here..." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine making me some-what wet.
I lifted my head from my hand
"Yeah, well I won't be wanting it anytime soon."I said flustered.
He chuckled placing his hand on my thy, gently tracing the tips of his finger on them.
"I think otherwise. "He said placing one finger around my the waist of my underwear
"What are you doing... stop. Your my brother." I quietly spoke to much in shock to do anything
"Only legally.. what are papers when you have desires..."He moved my head to face him our noses were touching and lips about to meet.
"Right...panda.." He whispers right before our lips meet
Suddenly i gained control of my body again.
"What the fuck did you just call me?" I spoke quickly removing his hand from my body.
"What?" He chuckled. "Panda?"
"Yes fucking panda... who calls someone panda? Like da fak..."
"What it's cute... you remind me of a cute Panda. :3"
"Are you calling me fat?cuz if you are I'm just letting you know that I think my body is hella fine..."
"Haha no I'm not calling you fat. Ugh you killed the mood panda."
"There was never a 'mood'... and don't call me that."
"There was totally a mood going on just then Panda bear and you just killed it.." He chuckled.
"Ugh what ever I'm going." I said grabbing the plate of pizza bites I had and my glass of water.
"Yeah same here." He smirked grabbing his cup of milk..
"Pft- what are you a baby? You gotta have your gwass uh miwk befow you go night night? " I teased in a baby voice.
"Ha-ha.. very funny Panda, but I prefer to be called daddy over baby." He whispered before I entered my room. Smacking my ass with his other loose hand.
"Maybe we can go a little further next time? " He smirked as he oped his room door that was right next to mine.
My face flushed red and I quickly entered my room shutting the door behind me.

"What...the...fuck"