37

"Pandora.. please focus."
My teacher Mr. Cloud said.

"Sorry sir."

It's been 3 months since I moved back.
School is going to be over in a week, and my 17th birthday is tomorrow.

I reconnected with most of my friends, but it wasn't like it was before the move.

The bell rang cutting off mr cloud as usual, and everyone was dismissed.

I walked through the hallways and to my locker to put my things away.

Jax has been asking where I've been. My mom didn't really care when I left, and ethan has been checking up on me every now and then. Grayson and I haven't spoken since I've left.

I opend my locker and a letter fell out.

"Ooooh. Another one?"
My friend jaki asked nudging me.
"Heh. I guess so. I kinda whish who it was would stop though. It's sorta weird."

"Hahah well at least someone likes you. I have no boys looking out for me."

"Haha what ever you just don't know how to talk to guys!"
She rolled her eyes and smiled.
"Ya I'd rather be doing them!"

We both began laughing as we walked home from school and to my place.

We went to my room, and jaki started her homework we I pulled out the paint, and some old raggedy clothes.

"Hey.. so Pandora. Why don't you talk about what happened at your mom's place in Manhattan?"

"Hahaha too much scandal babe, you would have to take some Xanax to chill yourself."
"Hahah what's ever, what did you do? Have an affair with your teacher? "

"Heh, that's one thing."

"WHAT SERIOUSLY!!!!!"

"Damn hush!! And yes. But don't tell anyone."
"Wow what happened Gimmy the deets!"

"You know... it just a fling.. we hooked up, but stopped after a while. No one ever found out.. except for this one guy.."

"Oh shit ! Who!"

"It's not important, get back to your science shit."

"Ugh, com'on tell me!"
She insisted.
"No body! It was just.. my stepbrother."

"Stepbrother?  Was he cute?"

"Well I mean he was alright."
I said looking to the ground.

"Oh shit! Y'all fucked!"

"What! No! Why would you say that!"
I lied as my face got red.

"Hahah cuz when u like a guy, you  always say he's alright. Ugh you're so obvious sometimes pan."

"Heh. Oh."
I replied, as I continued to paint.

"Hey so tomorrow night.. your officially 17, and I say, we sneeking into a strip club!"

"What? No!"
"Oh c'mon why not, my cousin is the maneger, and hed totally let us in."
She said.
"No I just wanna chill at home."
"Well too bad. You're coming.. I'll kidnap you if I have to."

"Haha oh god. Fine I guess I'll go."
I gave in.
"Awesome sauce!"
She squealed.