17

Song -gold -kiion  (something like that)

Danny edge up above ♡
*****************************

It was 6 pm and I was bored as fuck, so I changed out of my school uniform, and into some casual clothes. I slipped on a pair of black shorts, a beige hulter crop top, and a dark flannel I walked downstairs and saw ethan sitting on the couch.

"Where ya goin'?"
He asked glancing back at me

"Out.. dont wait up."
I said sliding on some black straps on sandals.

"Kay, be safe. Call me if you need a ride."
He said as I walked into the elevator.

"Will do."
I said right before the elevator door closed.

I began to head to the mall just to windo shop cuz I was broke heh...

But on my way I saw a pet store... and I tried to resist... butt.... that didn't work so I walked in and went straight to the back where there were cats and dogs. I went a little cookoo, and before I knew it an hour had passed, and I was genuinely ready to buy a little husky pup that I fell in love with.

I know I said that I was broke eairlier, but my mom gave me an 'emergency card' incase I got lost and had to money... and I figured it wouldn't hurt to spend 200 on this pup, and some supplies ♡♡♡

I was holding the dog, when I heard a familiar voice greet me.

"Pandora? Hey.."
I looked up and saw Mr.edge..

"Oh hey mr. Edge how's it goin'?"
I smiled rubbing my nose aginst the puppy's right before it bit my nose -_-.

"Haha its good.. so are you getting it??"
He asked petting the dogs head.

"Um.. not sure yet."

I said looking over to him.

"What are you doing here by the way? You got a pet?"

"Uh.. no.. but I've been thinking of getting one."
He said.

"ATTENTION SHOPPERS, THE STORE WILL BE CLOSING IN 20 MINUTES.. PLEASE GATHER YOUR ITEMS, AND HEAD TO THE REGISTER."

announced the intercom.

"You taking it?" He asked.

"Yeah why the hell not."
I said casually.
"Oh shit sorry. Shit.. I mean... sorry Mr edge.. heh.."

"It's cool, we're out of school, and my name is Danny."

"Alright then danny... excuse me, but I've got a puppy to buy." I say walking past him and to the register. I had a few things in my basket like a cage, bed, and food, with 2 chew toys.

I paid for everything using the card my mom gave me.

I walked out the store with my new doggie, and sat down on a bench.