14

The boys have been gone all day... I've been thinking of how to break up with chris.

"Fuuckk Meee.."
I said falling back on the couch.

"Gladly." I heard a voice say.

I popped up, and saw chris standing with grayson, and ethan.

Grayson seemed unamused, while ethan happily invited chis into our home.

"Babe. what.. are you doing here?"

I got up giving chris a hug, and looking back at grayson. He wasn't looking at me. Instead he was staring down at his phone.
I looked at his screen, and noticed he was looking at pictures of a girl.
He looked up at me and smirked.

I gave him a "What are you doing"
Look.
He smirked, and showed me his screen.

I saw a picture of me sleeping in his arms naked.

I instant felt a pit in my stomach, and I genuinely wanted to rip his face off.

I pulled away from Chris's hug.

"So why are you here?"
I asked.

"I dont know I was just missing you.. so I came to see you.."

"You didn't think to tell me??"
I said.

"I was going to, but you seemed busy, and hung up..."

"So which one is Grayson? You seem to be spending alot of time with him." Chris said calmly, but was actually squeezing my hand vary painfully..

Chris wasn't the best of boyfriends, but I'm sure he always means well, or at least usually...

"Oh, um that's ethan, and that's grayson." I said pointing to the boys.

Grayson's phone was in his pocket, so chris didn't see anything.

I wouldn't want to imagine what he might do to me or him if he found out that grayson and I had a thing.

Chris has... anger issues...

"Nice... nice..." Chris said not braking eye contact with gray, and gray would look away eaither.

"Okay, so chris, babe, let's go to my room? Huh? And catch up..."

"Yeah.. alright that sounds good."

Chris looked to me and smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist, as if to let the boys know I belong to him.

I glanced over to gray, and saw his jaw was clenched and he was on he phone.

Chris and I were in my room talking... out of nowhere, Chris jumped on me, and started kissing me.

"Wait... chris..."

"What?"

"I'm on my period..."

"Period? I thought you didn't get thoes anymore with the whole birth control thing."

"I still get it... it's just not every month..."

"Oh.."

"Yeah."

Chris got off me and laid back on my bed, with his legs hanging off the bed.

"Sorry babe.."

I said kissing his cheek.

"It's fine."

I laid on chris for a little using his head as a pillo, as I wrapped my leg across his waist.

Few minutes later I heard a knock on the door, before it opened.

It, of course, was grayson.

"What's the point of knocking if you gonna come in anyways?"