25

I woke up the next morning naked in someone's bed.
"Shit.." I said wiping the drool off my face.
I looked around and saw my phone charging on a table next to me.. I looked it it and saw it was 2:30pm.
"SHIT!"
I jumped out of bed and scavenged around for my clothes.
I found my underwear and shirt and had just put them on when the boy from last night walked in.
"Hey your up..that's great. My boss wanted to talk to you."
"What?"
"Yeah man you went wild!! Crazy time last night you sold well.. and my man wants to hire you."

"YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING RIGHT?  I CAN'T TELL HIM NO. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER LAST NIGHT!!"
"hahahahah damn okay chill. I was joking mami. Nothin to be worried about."
He said pressing his forehead on mine, and wrapping his hands around my waist.
"Wait... did we.. you know last night.."

"What? No.. I'm a gentleman Nikkie. I wouldn't do that."
"Nikkie?"

"Ya.. that's you.. or at least what you told me."

"Ah.. well makes sense I guess.
"Look.. okay thanks for not doing anything, and I'm not even gonna ask why I woke up naked, but I really gotta get going..."

I kissed his cheek and grabbed my phone and pants. I put my pants on and said "im sure we had a great time last night.. see ya around." Before walking out.

I checked my phone and saw I had 5 miss calls from my mom, and 2 texts.
I also noticed that I had a new contact.
"Luke?"
I looked through the messages which weren't much to go off, so I just called the number.
"Yo Nikkie miss me already?"
"Oh hey.. um sure yeah.. sorry gotta go.. talks later ya?"
"Yeah chicka. Later."
I hung up the phone, and put it my back pocket as I began to keep walking...
"Fuck."