30

BBEEPP BBEEPP BBEEPP
Went my phone alrm.. -_-

I reached over to hit snooz, but I accidentally hit off.

I got up sighing I stood up wearing a tank top and a pair of dark red underwear that said pink on it.
I began scratching my head as I walked to my closest.

I grabbed my school outfit, then threw a sweater over it to keep warm outside.

I walked down to the living room and saw grayson and ethan sitting on the couch

I walked down to the living room and saw grayson and ethan sitting on the couch. Ethan was trying to get grayson to get dressed for school, but gray didn't want to go.

"Pandora... tell grayson to get dressed." Ethan said trying to pull me into it.

"Why? He doesn't want to go so don't make him."
I said not caring.
"Now which one of you lovely boys are taking me to school?"
I smiled.

"Why don't you call jax up and ask him to take you."
Grayson mumbled.
I rolled my eyes.

"Jax? Who's that?"
Ethan asked.

"Guess.."
I said

"It's her newest boy toy.."
Grayson pouted.

"Excuse me?"
I furrowed my brows.

"Awe your can't handle her moving on? Dude u should too."
Ethan began telling gray..

"Yes.. that is very true.. sory gray.. anyway if no one is gonna accompany me I guess I'll walk alone. Bye.."

I walked into the elevator and went to the lobby floor.

....

Graysons pov.

"Dude c'mon stop being a lil bitch and get up." Ethan told me.

"Great pep talk Eth."
I said sarcastically.

Ethan let out a sigh and jumped over the couch so he could sit next to me.

"Why are you so cought up on this girl gray?"
He asked. His body was turned toward me.

I shrugged in response.

"No c'mon dude what is it? The sex? Her personality? Her looks?"

"I don't know Ethan! I have no clue why it pisses me off when I see her smiling or talking with another dude! or why I get so worried when she goes out alone and is gone for hours! Or how it makes me so happy when she looks at me! It so confusing!"
I looked to ethan trying to hold back the tears trying to get out.

"Okay.. okay well what do you want from her gray? She's your step sister.. it's illegal for you guys to be together romantically till her next birthday, and to be honest it's gonna be kinda weird at like family dinners and stuff later on in the future after you guys break up.."

"Who said we're going to break up!"
Ethan looked shocked.
"Sorry dude.."
I said.
He shrugged "Look gray ... you have to think realistically.. most relationships don't last forever.. I mean look at what's happend here! You two are not together, she's moving on.. you can't.. I mean do you want it to be like that forever? You seeing her with someone else and getting angry, while she's happy? It's not healthy gray."
I looked at ethan. Part of me knew he was right, but most of me didn't want to listen or admit it.

I got up from the couch and began walking to the stairs.

"Are you comming to school?"
Ethan asked.
"I guess.." I replied.
Walking up to my room