3

It was morning and I did not want to get up. But frankly I had no choice since today was my first day of school.

Well do I really need to go though.. the first day is usually just introductions and I don't really care about that.
I told myself trying to convince myself to stay in bed longer.

Yeah it'll be fine me missing a day.

I turned around in my bed facing away from the door and went back to sleep. Before I knew it a freezing cold glass of water splashed on me making me bolt up.
"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I shrieked.
"Hey hurry up or your gonna be late."
"No asshole. I'm not going."
"Actually my name is Grayson. And you are going." So his name is Grayson.. nice.
"Why the hell should I you fucking prick. Get the hell out." I felt like ripping his head off his shoulders. I wasn't much a morning person and him doing that shit to me didn't help.
"Because I want to see you in that school girl uniform. Thinking about it gets me going. And I really wanna see what it looks on you. " He said getting ontop of me making me leaning back.
He got really close to my face and I was still really pissed so I moved my face close to his and bit his lip making it draw blood.
He quickly moved up. "Gah what the fuck!" He put his finger to his lip and saw that blood was on it.
"You fucking bit me."
"Yeah and you splashed water on me. I'm not your personal slut. If you wanna see girls in school girl uniforms then look it on a porn website. Now get the hell out I'm going back to bed!"
I went to the hallway closet and grabbed a spare pillow and blanket and laid on the floor next to my bed to go back to sleep.

"If you don't get dressed yourself I'll have to do it for you."
"What the fuck! Where is everyone my door is wide open! Is no one really hearing you right now?!"
"We're home alone baby girl. Maids don't come unless we call them to and parents left around 5am to catch a plain to Brazil."
"You have got to be kidding me."

" sorry panda bear, but your all mine for the week and I'm planning for some fun."
"Yeah well I'm still not going."
"Fine then." He walked to me picking me up from the floor throwing me over his shoulder.
"Hey!! Put me down!!!"
"No! Look you won't need this."
He slid off my panties and threw them on the ground
"Oh my god!! GRAYSON!! Stop!!"
"I told you to call me daddy!" He smacked my ass making me shut up.
"Now are you gonna be a good girl for daddy and put on your school uniform?" He asked setting me down. I covered my private area as I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing.
"Aw panda don't hide you sweet face from me." He stepped closer to my tilting my chin up to look at him.
"Damn. You look so innocent." He leaned in and kissed me.
"Let's change that." He said In a deep voice "and leave the underwear off." He looked me up and down."You won't need it." He said before leaving me in my room.

"I need a smoke."