19

I showered, got dressed, and ran down stairs ready to go

I grabbed my purse, which had my phone, and wallet in it, and proceeded to the elevator.

Before i could click on the button down, the elevator doors opend.

I saw grayson standing there with alex. His arm was around a blond girl, and he was laughing with the two.

"Where are you going all dullied up??"
Grayson asked walking out of the elevator.

"None of your buisness. Why? Would you like to tag along?"
I sassed.

He rolled his eyes.
"No thanks.. you might be going to go see this secret boyfriend of yours..."
He smirked.

"Shut the hell up he's not boyfriend.."
I said walking into the elevator.

"Aah, but you didnt deny he exists.. its cool.. just remember.. use protection. You never know what he might have..."

"Thanks for your concern grayson, but im not going anywhere for a bang.. il just going put to eat."

I clicked the lobby button and the doors were starting to close

"Yeah, that 'D'!" He laughed before he was no longer in my sight.

"Prick.." -_-

I went to Zaxby's to eat.. before heading to dannys house. I checked my phone and saw it was 3:00 -_- ...
I went to twist his door knob, but it was locked... i didnt think this through....

I looked under the matt... nothin... i tried to look under the plant, but it turned out being a real plant, and i kinda spilt some dirt on the floor..., so i checked above the door where there was a small ledge, and found a spare key.. i smiled, and quickly unlocked the door.

As soon as i walked in i was ambushed my this vute little puppy i bought yesterday.

"Oh hey lil' guy" :3 i said petting her.

She rolled over, and i dubbed her tummy a little before picking her up.

I walked over to the couch and sat down.

I quickly baceme bored, and began to walk around...

You might be thinking pandora.. no... your invading his personal privacy what are you doing!!

Yeah well im being nosey... >:3

After 20 minuets of looking around i found nothing... nada ziltch... -_-

"Damn it... i dont even have his number yet... -_-"

I pouted sitting back on the couch.

Suddenly my phone began to ring up...

Unknowen: hi
Unknowen: excuse me
Unknowen #: i know your secret...

I was a little confused at first...
Then my heart dropped to my stomach..

Shit... me and danny? Or me and gray? Or is it.....

Me: okay...
I said.. hoping that this person was just pranking me, and would leave me alone.

Unknowen: your a very notty girl pandora...

Me: you got the wrong number
I lied hoping it would work

Unknowen: im afraid i dont.

Me: who is this??

Unkowen: not telling ♡

Me: then fuck off...

Unkowen: thats no fun ♡ how about you fuck me insted ♡

I didnt reply after that. I just deleted the number, and turned off my phone incase someone tracked my location.

I closed my eyes.. kinda shaky from the messages.