35

I had an uneasy feeling in this place. We've been here for 3 hrs now, and I wanted to go home. The night club portion had just started and there was a huge line already forming outside.

I stayed with jax the whole time.
He was running around back and forth doing different things..

Another 4 hrs later  it's almost midnight, and the drugs came out.

The hostesses were walking around with a jar of pills. Just random shit. It was filled halfway.

When a hostess came up to me and offered me the jar, I initially denied, but jax grabbed 2.

"Go ahead! Do be scared!" He shouted over the music as he took the 2 unknown pills.

"What are they?!" I asked
"We dont know! That's what makes the high so fun!" He said as he took a shot of tequila, and handed me one. I looked as the girl and she pulled 2 random pills out and handed it to me, then walked away.

I looked to jax and he was looking around at our surroundings.
I poped the 2 pills in my mouth and took the shot, instantly regretting it.

"Let's dance!" Jax said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the crowd.

Few minutes later as Jax and I were dancing, I suddenly felt light headed. I closed my eyes and looked back up, and I noticed strange colors and the people around me moving in weird warped ways.

I felt really calm though. I turned around and jax was gone. I had no idea where he was. I was walking around the crowd getting on my tippy toes trying to look for him, but I felt to fucked in the head to do all that. Suddenly I felt someone's hands on my hips and as they started to move to the sound of the music playing, then the thought of jax was gone. I danced with this unknown man for what felt like hrs. I think it was. I finally turned around giggly as hell, and shouted "I need to pee!!"
As I walked away.

I stumbled through the crowd taking a few shots of who knows what, until I made it to the bathrooms. I walked in and went pee in one of the stalls.

I walked back out, and noticed few guys standing around. Looking at me.

"Sorry boys.. I'll be out of your hands in just a few seconds." I said as I started to wash my hands.

One guy walked to me obviously checking me out before asking if I wanted some coke.

I looked at him. Even though I couldn't really make out his face cuz of the pills I took eairlier and. Ontop of that all the shots I've been taking.

I shrugged
"Sure."

He smiled and took me to the back stall. You know the biggest one, for handicap.
He closed it and pulled out a lil baggy with the white powdery substance inside.
He smiled as he let out the stuff on a flat surface of the toilet paper box thing. He pulled out a card, and separated it into 5 strips.

"You got a bill on you?"
He asked. I checked my pockets, and nothing. I looked around on the floor tho and saw a 5 on the floor.. I picked it up, and rolled it..
"This good?"
I asked.
"Whatever."
He said before taking a like into his nose.
When he took it He threw his head beack, and
"wooed!!" Rlly loudly.

I laughed, and took the next line, suddenly I heard a voice.

"Pandora?!"
The voice said.

"Yeas sir!" I replied giggling at the stern tone the man used.

The man I was doing coke with ignored this as he took another line and repeated his actions, but kissing me after.
I bent over a little to take the next strip, but someone walked in the stall, and grabbed my arm.