18

*smells like teen spirit - nirvana

Next morning during 2nd period, danny kept looking at me. He seemed really happy today. Which honestly made me happy..

"Okay class,--"He began to speek, but honestly I was to focused on his beautiful blue eyes to care about the school related words he spoke.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door snapping me out of my trance.

One of the boys opend the door, and rolled his eyes when he saw grayson.

The girls began to giggle and whisper to gray. I rolled my eyes at them as gray kept making eye contact with me.

"Yes?"
Mr. Edge asked.

"Oh.. uh I need panda...sorry, I mean Pandora... uh there's been a family emergency, and we need to go home."

"Oh.. you two are related??"

Danny asked looking over to me then back at him.

"Uh no.. not at all. She's my step sister."

"Oh.. okay... well.."
Mid sentence the bell rang.

"I guess she can go. "
He said as everyone walked out the classroom.

I got up and walked to the boys.
I looked at danny who seemed a bit puzzled.
"Where's ethan?"
"Thats the thing.. it's about ethan."

"Oh.. okay well .." I turned to Mr edge, and smiled.

"Bye danny.."
His cheeks turned a little pink..

"It's mr edge, and see you later. I- I mean tomorrow. " Danny said kinda failing at covering it up.

Grayson looked at us suspiciously before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"C'mon babe.."

Grayson said starting up his childish, but cute, jealously thing.

I noticed this kinda made danny sad, so I moved his arm off me, and said
"Don't touch me and don't call me that."

I pushed grayson's back making him walking forward and out the door.

"Bye mr edge."
I said as we walked out.

Grayson and I walked out the school when he finally asked "what was that all about?"

"What was what about?"
I said pretending not to know what he ment.
"Dont act dumb panda. You know what I mean"
I shrugged my shoulders as we kept walking.

"Gimmy a kiss."
He said wrapping his arm around me again

"No." I said pushing his arm off me.

"Awe your no fun .. c'mon give this school some shit to talk about."
He joked.

"No thanks."
I said.

The walk home was quite.
When we got home I asked grayson where ethan was at.

"Oh, he's not here, he skipped school today, and when he does that he usually doesn't come back till late."

"So you took me out of school for nothing."

"Not for nothing..."

He said grabbing my hand.
Strangely my heart began to beat faster.

"Pandora.. I miss you.."
I said placing a hand on my cheek.

"Grayson... we--"

"Stop.. panda... I know this will be difficult with my brother being suspicious, but I think it's worth it."

"Grayson.."
I began to say pulling my head away from his hand.
"I dont... your legally my brother.. yeah we had sex.. and had fun together, but it's better for us in the future to just put this behind us.. ignore any feeling we feel for one another, and move on.."

"So you have feelings for me?"

"What? Grayson... that doesn't matter. This won't work out right."

"But panda I can't move on.. Im lonly with out you.. I --"
"Grayson stop.. okay? I don't have feelings for you.. I don't want to be with you like that.."

"There's someone else.. isn't it? Cuz I know you like me, I'm not imagining it."

"Grayson.. i..."
Not knowing what to say, but knowing grayson was getting impatient, I said something pretty stupid.
"I have a boyfriend."

Gray's jaw clenched as he let go of me.

"Who...is it alex?"
I looked slightly confused.
"Who is it?"

"Why do you care?"

"Cuz you last boyfriend was an abusive asshole, and that's made me belive you have bad taste in men."

"Yeah well I got with you didn't i?"

"Yeah exactly. I'm a dude who gets around with lots of girls, and isn't afraid to admit it. I'm slightly controling, I don't like sharing, and when I fight I don't stop till someone stops me. I'm not a great guy eaither, but I'll try to be with you Pandora."

"He's not anyone you know. I met him in my class first day of school.. that's all I'm gonna say."

Grayson rolled his eyes in annoyance.
"What ever... just know if I see you with any bruise or cuts, I'm gonna be the living shit out of that guy.."

"Yeah.. got that.. but you won't have to worry about that... he's not like that at all."
I smiled not noticing how happy I must have actually looked.
"Hes sweet.. smart.. kinda dorky.."

"Alright... alright I got it.."
Grayson said walking away.
"No need to go googoo eyed talking about him."

"Well you're already out of school, so do what you want.. I'll be in my room if you need me."

Grayson said walking upstairs to his room.

I watched him go upstairs, and checked the time.

It was almost noon..

If I got dressed, went out and ate then stopped by dannys place I could spend a few hours with the dog, then hang with him.

"Seems good. :3"
I said out loud and ran upstairs to get dressed.

 :3"I said out loud and ran upstairs to get dressed