41

Previously

"Look son. I'm not stoopid. I know you and my daughter had something going on back in Manhattan, but that's not here. Got it. What happend between u two shouldn't have I'm sure, and it's not entirely your two falts. It's your parents too for not being there to keep and eye on you guys. But what ever it was. It stops here. Got it. Pandora lives with me. And I don't approve of this relationship. Got it. You two are step siblings and that's how it will stay until Pandora's mother and your father divorce. Understood you 2?"

"Understood sir."
Grayson said.
My dad looked to me and I nodded.
"I understand dad."

My dad smiled.

"Great. Now as for you grayson. You can stay for a few nights, but then you gotta go back home."

"Yes sir."

I stood up to go to my room, and gray stood up too.

"Oh and boy. You're sleeping down here."

------__÷&!&*$*$¥$¥) $^#€×*×**#
Now

I was tossing and turn In my bed.
Gray had been here 2 nights already and no moves were being made.
I laid flat on my back and picked up my phone.
I started playing dancing line on my phone, as my sexual frustration grew stronger.
I exited out of the game and went to my messages.
To graycie: hey are you up?
I sent to him.
I waited like 2 minutes before
turning off my phone and seting it on my night stand next to me.

I looked at my ceiling before finally getting up, and creeping down stairs where I saw Grayson peacefully sleeping on the couch.

I walked all the way down and sat on the floor next to the couch.
Gray was sleeping on his back, with his blanket barely covering him . I looked him up and down and started tracing my finger along his relaxed abs.
My finger reached his waistband and I started fidgeting with his boxers.

I noticed a more visible bump in his shorts beginning to show so I quietly whispered his name to see if he was up.
Still no reply.

I looked down at his dick and just thought of all the grate times it gave me.
I gave in.
I gently reached my hand in the slit of his boxers and pulled out his member.
Already getting kinda hard, I liked the tip.
I looked up and gray seemed unfazed in his sleep, so I began sucking.
After 20 seconds of this motion gray was completely hard. I smirked, and said his name again.
Still no response.
Sooo, I decided to lick his balls, and he woke right up.
"Yooo. Woooaahh"
"Shhh gray"
I said with my finger over my lips.
I stood up and sat on top of him so I was straddling his waist.

I bent down, our lips were almost touching.

"I missed you daddy."
I whispered.
"I missed you too princess, but your dad.."
He said concerned.
"Don't worry babe... he's asleep."

"Panda.. baby.."
"Yeah?"
"I'm Like Really hard."
I chuckled. "I know sexy."
He smiled and grabbed my waist spinning me under him.
"I love you pandora."
He said to me.
"I love you too Grayson."
I blushed.
Gray lowered himself and began kissing me.
I kissed back, as he reached his hand down and lowered my bottoms.
After a few minutes of heated making out, and him rubbing my clit, he looked at me. I reached down and grabbed his member, guiding it into my entrance.
He moaned sliding it in, which sent a surge of satisfaction through my body.
"Baby, did you already cum?"
He chuckled.
My face got pink.
"So.. just keep going daddy.."
I said. He smiled and began slowly thrusting inside me. His hand was tangled in my hair, and he tightened his grip pulling it.
We began kissing as he did me.
When he pulled away we pulled my lip slightly biting it.
My arms and legs were wrapped around him, as he began to pick up his pace on me.
He started hitting my gspot, I was about to moan loudly, but he covered my mouth.
He moved his hand so his finger was in my mouth. I began to suck his finger and slightly bite it the closer I got to orgasm.
"Baby--" he moaned his thrusts were becoming sloppier, and I knew he was about to cum, as was i. Suddenly I heard a creak upstairs, and just as I heard that my legs clenched around his waist pushing him deep inside me, making him cum inside me.
I felt his member throbbing inside me as he filled me. I felt this odd extreme satisfaction out of it.
I unwrapped my legs and gray let out a deep sigh. And lowered himself.
I felt tears well up, and for some reason I felt really emotional. I began to cry.
Gray got worried
"Is everything okay? Why are you crying?"
He said concerned, pushing some on my hair out of my face
I shrugged, and looked up to him.
"I just love you so much. I didn't even realize."

"HEY!!"
Suddenly a deep scary husky voice shouted from above the both of us.. my dad was standing in the stare case, beaming directly at us.
"What the hell did I say about you two!!? Get the fuck off my daughter!"

My dad ran the rest of the way downstairs and pulled gray off me.
"Dad!!"
I shouted covering myself with my hands
"Hush you!"
He said not looking at me.
"You! Boy! Put your God damn pants on and get the hell outta my house!!"
Gray quickly gathered his things and put the on before running out of my house.
I sat on the couch covering myself with a pillow. My dad slammed the front door shut and looked at me."
"We'll talk about this in the morning."

He said stomping up the stairs.