34

About 30 minutes later Jax and I pulled up into a semi vacant lot in front of a large building with LED lights that were dulled out due to the sunlight.

We got out the car, and stretched. I walked around his side, and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"What is this place?" I asked smiling.
"Good bissness. " He said.

We began walking towards the entrance, but we're stopped by the security gard.

"We're not open yet pall, come back around 5. That's when dinner is available."

"I'm here on official business."

The gard looked jax up and down, then averted his eyes towards me.

"And her? She here on official business too?"

"No.. matter of fact, she's my plus one.. that cool?"
Jax asked
"I dont know only people allowed to be in right now are the entertainment, and staff."

"I know man but she's my girl, you know she keeps me calm I gotta have her with me.. please just do me a solid, man to man.."
Jax pleaded.

The guard looked at us, then gave us a go ahead nudge.

We walked in, and there were lots of people. The place was pretty big, so it didn't seem too crowded. I saw dancers dancing, a DJ setting up his sound bored, and a band, probably local, setting up the stage. There were few other people setting thing you at the bar, and also the tables.

"Pandora, this way"
Jax said moving his hand from my shoulder to my hand.
He held my hand as he guided me to the back stage. Far back to the left was an office. There was a large windo showing a light beeming from the office.

Jax knocked on the door, and another big muscley guy.. he kind of reminded me of Dwyane Johnson.. you know.. the rock... at least I think that's his name...

The man stood there giving us an intimidating look, when suddenly a woman's voice spoke out from inside the office,
"zeek? Who is it?"

The woman said. I heard the click klack of her heals as she walked to the door...

Wow... this woman was somethin. She was short curly blond hair, green eyes, and was skinny, and tall. She honestly looked like a retired Victoria Secret model.

She appeared to be in her mid, to late, 30 dys.

Her eyes lit up when she saw Jax.

"JACKIE EEK I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!!" She said with a big grin as she pulled him into a hug. He awkwardly hugged her back..
"Heh. No im didn't forget, this place is just really far."

"Heh yeah no kidding."
I commented under my breath.

Suddenly the blond lady shot a death glare at me. Like one of thoes bitchy  "Bitch stay away from my man" glares that girls do. You know the look...

"And whos this?"
She asked looking me up and down before looking at my actual eyes and giving me a fake half assed smile.

"Oh she's my girlfriend."

Strangely it felt as if my heart was being squeezed when he said that.

"Oh... how..... adorable."
She replied with a disgusted look plastered across her face.

She looked back to jax,
She was about to speek, but someone came busting in through her door.

"Miss jannett, there's been a problem with the shipment."
The guy said.
Her and zeek rushed out the door, as my phone buzzed.

I pulled it out of my pocket, and saw a message from ethan.

"Hey where are you?"

I checked the time realizing school was over by now.

"Shit jax! The community service thing!"

It's fine, chill I already texted my aunt and told her you and I were out.
"And she just went with it?"
"Ya."

I went back to my phone and replied.
"Idk I'm kinda freaked out tho."

And almost instantly I got a message from gray.

"Where are you?"
He askd.

"Idk I fell asleep on the ride."

"Are you safe? Who are you with?"

"I think.. I'm with jax."
I replied.

"Do you want me to come get u?"

"Who are you texting?"
Jax asked glancing over go my screen.
I turned it and smiled.
"Wouldn't you like to know."
I said. He smiled back and rolled his eyes, looking away.

"No.. it will take too long." I replied