44

My head ached. I clenched my eyes and started taking in my surroundings sounds. All I could make out tho was a beep beep beep. I slowly tried opening my eyes to look around.
"Pancake! Oh thank god!"  A mans voice said. I tried focusing my vision and the first thing I saw was my fathers face.
"Dad?" I said sitting up grabbing my head as if to keep it on my shoulders.
"Hey, hey take it slow.. how you feelin'?"
"My head hurts a bit." I looked around " am I in the hospital?" I asked. "Hun you passed out at Home Depot. A woman called the ambulance.
"Dad! You're on probation. You can't be out of the house!" " it's okay hun I called my P.O. and told her you were in the hospital. They escorted me here."
I looked around as if to find someone else in the room. My eyes began to tear up.
"Pumpkin. You okay?" My dad asked wiping my tears away.
I nodded, and slouched back into the bed.
"I love you dad."
He squeezed my hand and held it for a few minutes.
Knock knock

We both looked over. The doctor.

"Hey I see you're finally awake." He started off saying.
" oh yeah I just woke up. How long have I been out?"
" oh just about a day. Now let's check on you to see if everything's still working." He said to me walking around the room jotting down notes. "Also dad. If you could please step out for a moment?" He politely asked.
My dad nodded kissed my hand and walked out the room closing the door behind him.
The doctor cleared his throat. "So I have some news for you." He started off saying as he pulled out his flashlight to check my pupils.
"Okay?" I asked.
He took a step back..
" well you didn't seem to do any major damage when u landed in ur head there beside scraping it a bit so lucky you. Also it says here in your charts that you're about 7 to 8 weeks pregnant. "
My heart sank"What!?"
"Yep." The doc said looking at his clip bored. "You came out positive." I stayed quiet. " well besides that everything else seems fine about you too. I'll wright you up some ointment to prevent infection and here are instructions on changing ur bandage for the next 3 days. Don't do any rapid movements and take it slow for the next 2 weeks....." the doctor kept talking but I spaced out. "I'll be back with your discharge papers." He said as he walked out the room I was in.
My mind flashed back to my night with Grayson as I began to hyperventilate a bit. I curled up and held my head. "I'm so stupid.." I quietly said to myself as hot tears began falling off my cheek Bones. My dad walked back in and saw I was crying.
He rushed to my side to comfort me. "What's going on?" He asked hugging me. I just stayed silent and hugged him back.
"I've never felt so alone." I whimpered