11

After my talk with grayson, encounter with the cute Hispanic, and general clumsiness with the table in the lobby, it was now 2:30pm, and I was sitting on a bench under a tree eating ice cream at a park.
I had about 5 bags from the mall.

My headphones were in and I was listening to panic at the disco.

This song always made me smile. I liked brendon's new album.

I began to sing along to the song with my eyes closed.

Imagine how weird I looked singing this song at a park where kids played.

One I finished my ice cream I left.

As I walked down the streets of the city i sang along pretending to play the drums. And yes I will admit it... dancing...

I continued to walk before my song got interrupted with a phone call.

Call from -Dickwad
Aka grayson.

-What"
I said.
Someone was laughing over the phone...
-Hello??"
-hello? Hey! Is this-- hahah-- an unfamiliar voice said before I heard grayson say
-dude stop! Give my phone back!"
-hello? Grayson?
-hahah yeah is this nipps!! Hahahahah

-what??" I felt my face turned slightly red.

-Haha your name!!

-no... this is Pandora. Grayson's step sister"

Suddenly I heard a very loud

-OOOOHHHH!!"

Over the phone.
The phone hung up and my music continued.

"What the fuck.."

I started heading home.
Getting ready to yell at grayson.

After a 15 minute walk it was 3. I got to the top and saw grayson's head and other boys heads poping up from the couch. I sat my bags down and walked behind grayson and smacked the back of his head.

"Ow! What the fuck!"

"Is what I'm saying!! Nipps!! Really!!"

Grayson's face turned pink as he looked away.
"What I think you nipples are cute.."

"Oh my fucking--- okay so you put that as my contact name??"
-_-
Gray shrugged his shoulders as the boys giggled.

I looked at the boys, and saw ethan, and the Hispanic boy from earlier.
He had just noticed who I was too, cuz he pointed it out.

"Hey! Your the lobby girl."

"Yeah.. your the lobby boy.."
I was still kinda pissed that grayson put nipps insted of my name... no honestly I thought he put panda as my contact name since he's always calling me that.

The Spanish boy and I wouldn't brake eye contact, so grayson broke it for us.

"Aw c'mon panda don't be mad."
Gray picked me up from my waist and spinned me around.

"Grayson put me down..."

Gray set me down laughing.
I turned around and began walking away. Grayson slapped my butt, and I put my hands on my butt as if to protect it.

"Grayson what the fuck!"

"Haha sorry sis."
Grayson winked at me, and I rolled my eyes.

I went upstairs to my room and shut the door. I changed out of my clothes and put in a fresh tampon.

I changed into something more comfortable since I wasn't planning on going anywhere anymore today.

I decided to try on an outfit I got from Victoria Secret's lingerie section.

I looked in the mirror and liked it.
I was getting ready to take it off, before someone knocked on my door then walked in.

"What's the point of knocking if your gonna come in without me saying anything."
I said before looking up and seeing that it wasn't grayson, but it was lobby boy.

"Shit.."

I closed my silk robe I had on to cover myself.

"Uhh.. we're gonna watch a movie.. wanna join?"
He asked.

"Sure.. I'll be down in a minute."

"See you there.."
Lobby boy winked at me before closing the door.

My face turned red..
I was happy, embarrassed, and mad that he saw me wearing that... it was honestly just for me to have... I wasn't planning on showing anyone.

"Damn.." I said before changing into sweatpants and a tank top.

Hi.