Adopted By The Shaytards

Just a quick note before you read...

This is a terrible story, I haven't got a damn clue why it has so many views. I started writing it nearly 4 years ago, like what. xD

The writing quality is poor and Christ, I'm still so confused by the view count. I can't even be bothered to change any of it, the mistakes will stay. If you want to read it, fine. But this is just a content warning that this story is ridiculous. xD

Also, I'm never writing a Shaytards story again. (Before you ask at the end.) - Love you guys but this is something I'd prefer not to work on. </3 I used to be a daily Shaytards viewer for a good few years, starting in 2010 and then stopping the year Daxton was born. But now I no longer watch religiously, information is not updated or accurate.

Anyway, if you want to enjoy by all means go and enjoy. It seems pretty stupid putting a 'warning' or whatever at the front of the book. I mean, why would you tell people not to read something you used to be proud of? I'll tell you why, because this story is God damn awful. xD

Ah well...continue anyway... WHATEVER *grumbles*

--------

I sat there lonely,waiting for hope. I had been in foster homes all my life. Now finally, a family wanted me to come home with them. A family with 4 other children and another child on the way, but they still wanted me.

I waited sitting on a old chair, every time I moved the chair would make a loud noise, I tried to sit still. The room was white and smelt like disinfectant, the room seemed lonely just like me. Every thought in the past week had just been reviewing in my head when I sat in that chair. Who where these people? Why was I going to them, they already have 4 kids, why would they want me? I was unsure on what to do so I swung my legs back and forth until a woman walked in holding a clipboard. I felt like I was in the hospital, having to be checked on and called over before I was able to go in to see the doctor. Today I was not going to see the doctor, today I was going to meet my new family the Butlers.

"Come with me, your new mum and dad are waiting." The woman said staring at her clipboard blankly. I stood up and began to follow her, the corridors where never ending labyrinths, every couple of metres we would turn or go through a set of double doors. What would I say when I finally meet them? These people will be my guardians forever, I hope.

"Is this your first time meeting the family?" The woman said lifting her head ever so slightly from the clipboard. I didn't know how to reply, I just continued to look at the blank walls around me hoping colourful artwork would come out and surprise me at some point. The woman fully removed the clipboard from in front of her face and looked at me. "Are you nervous?" She said slowly stopping and placing her hand on a door handle. I was unsure what to say so I just stared at her blankly, she looked straight through me.

The woman pushed down the handle as I looked down at my battered converse shoes, they were red although the time had caught up on them and the colour had started to fade and the material on the sides began to fray. When I looked up the room was colourful, bright colours and plenty of light. A man and a woman where sitting in a chair opposite the door. "Hey nice to meet you my names Shay Carl Butler, but you can call me Shay."