Chapter 36 - Heartbreaker

As I entered the party I felt as if my ears had just exploded. How could anyone possibly have their music on this loud? My mind was set on finding Katie but before I was able to look around I was passed a beer by Natasha.

"Holy crap, I didn't know you would be here?" Natasha shouted in my ear, I didn't recognize her at first I was so used to her being in an apron throwing bananas in a blender.

"Hey, I didn't know either" I smiled at her and took a sip from my ice cold beer.

"So how'd you know Jay?"

I had completely forgotten it was Jay's party.

"I don't really, mutual friends" I admitted.

"You should come meet my friends, they've heard all about you" she grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the garden. I kept my eye out of Katie the entire time.

"Hey girls, look who I found" she cheers,

"Who is it?" A blonde girl asks looking at me.

"It's Harry, I told you about him remember. He works at my dads place" she shouted to her friend, she still thought she was inside as the music was faint outside, there was no need to shout.

"Hey Harry" the blonde girl stands up and runs her finger up my chest.

"Hi..." I say nervously. If Katie caught me right now I would be a dead man. I was hoping she was too busy speaking to her friends about the latest episode of The vampire diaries or something.

"Look at him he's nervous, Sky leave him be" A black haired girl chuckles.

"Jade you ruin all of the fun" Sky pulls away and sits back down and pulls me down next to her.

"I need to go find someone" I slowly stand back up.

"You can't leave yet, we were going to play spin the bottle" Natasha downs the rest of a beer and places the bottle in the middle of the table.

I begin to panic and take a huge chug of the beer in my hand.

"If I can't find who I'm looking for i'll be back" I wink at the girls as I begin to walk away.

As I walk I can hear them whispering.

"He's so hot"

"See I told you"

"Can you get me his number?"

I laugh to myself as I open the door to go back inside. I push my hair back, I felt quiet proud of myself being able to flirt with the ladies. Although I kept my eye out for Katie as I walked past a game of beer pong. I then saw the 3 kegs that Chase was talking about. On the third one a crowd had gathered.

I walked through the crowd and saw an upside down Chase drinking from the keg. It made me laugh but I backed away continuing my search for Katie.

"Holy shit! It's Harry from the Shaytards" I hear someone scream as I got attacked by a brunette girl who looked a lot older than me. I saw her friends in the background giving her weird looks, they obviously didn't know who my family was.

"Can I take my picture with you?" she says excitedly

"I guess" I smile as she throws her arms around me and takes a few selfies on her phone.

"Can I meet Shay?" she shouts in my ear.

"I don't know" I didn't really want to speak to her, I continued to turn my head and look for Kaite. I was sure she was going to be here. I suddenly spotted Scarlet underneath the stairs, she was flirting with some random senior.