Chapter 6 - Meet the family

*Sorry everyone wrote this fanfic over a year ago! Completely forgot about it, I will try and get some more chapters out and finish off the story the best I can!*

When we arrived at the airport. We where taken by taxi cab to Shay and Colette's home, my new home. It had been a long day and it was quite late, I sat shaking in the taxi while Shay and Colette spoke about the other children they had. Gavin, Avia, Emmi and Brock. I had never heard any of these names at my English schools I had been too, must of been very American names.

"The children might be in bed now, let's hope auntie Kayli kept them under control." Shay laughed as the car pulled up outside a large building.

The taxi's brakes squeaked and Shay paid the driver. I looked over the drivers shoulder and saw a clock on the dashboard- 11:30PM. Colette grabbed her bag and opened up the boot of the car, I helped her lift out our luggage.

"Thanks for the help Harry, tomorrow we will do something as a family to get to know each other". Colette said shutting the car boot closed.

"Yeah, thanks that would be great!." I said quietly as I looked at the house covered in shadows.

I dragged the suitcase I had been given up the path of the large house, the wheels making a scratching noise as they rolled. I tried to be quiet but struggled as I tried to keep up in pace with Shay and Colette. I walk into a house, it is dark. Collette turns the light on, its the biggest house I have ever seen!

As I paced around the living room I look up and see white walls,family portraits, a apple Mac computer and sofas. A typical family room. I take my shoes off by the door and stand in the middle of the room a brown rug is beneath my feet. I screw up my toes and feel the fluff in between them I shut my eyes and think to myself 'this is the start of something amazing'.

Within a second my eyes clamp open as I hear scampering feet coming towards me. I look around and see nothing, until suddenly a blonde blur comes running straight towards me! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I scream in terror as the beast attacks me. I fall to the floor.

"Zeke NO!" Shouts Shay. He pulls the giant away from me. "No too fond of dogs eh?" He asks holding a huge dog by the collar. The dog looks like its smiling at me, its eyes are big and its panting tongue is bigger.

"No, errr sir, I like dogs.....I love dogs, they're.....great" I replied still in shock.

"This is Zeke, he's a great Dane puppy!" Shay said happily.

I don't believe him, puppy? Seriously it looks like it could knock me out in a boxing ring. This dog could be killer, but its beady eyes continue to stare at me praying for me to accept it.

"I like him, he's great" I smiled up at Shay and laughed. I stroked Zeke's wire like blonde hair and he licked my arm.